This UAP Shyt is Getting Serious, People Need To Pay Attention

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This UAP story is getting serious whether you believe non-human intelligence exists or not. You basically have whistle-blowers that persuaded/informed high ranking government officials that there are shadow governments that do not answer to anyone, not even to congress. This could get very ugly on several levels. These wealthy slimy figures are hiding something huge and they are finally receiving pushback from people actually concerned and capable of blowing the lid off whatever going. This could end up being the biggest political scandal ever not to mention its becoming more and more apparent that they are hiding something/phenomenon that most humans know nothing about for personal gain. The number of highly reputable sources are growing too large to ignore. Might be looking at one of the biggest crimes against humanity. The fact that certain Republicans were so admant on removing discolure laws from the ammendment should really tell you everything you need to know. Why push so hard against discosure if there's nothing to disclose?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You’re still sticking with that username?
full

Daps
This UAP story is getting serious whether you believe non-human intelligence exists or not. You basically have whistle-blowers that persuaded/informed high ranking government officials that there are shadow governments that do not answer to anyone, not even to congress. This could get very ugly on several levels. These wealthy slimy figures are hiding something huge and they are finally receiving pushback from people actually concerned and capable of blowing the lid off whatever going. This could end up being the biggest political scandal ever not to mention its becoming more and more apparent that they are hiding something/phenomenon that most humans know nothing about for personal gain. The number of highly reputable sources are growing too large to ignore. Might be looking at one of the biggest crimes against humanity. The fact that certain Republicans were so admant on removing discolure laws from the ammendment should really tell you everything you need to know. Why push so hard against discosure if there's nothing to disclose?

i don’t trust anything the government does. even the calls for disclosure could be a sleight of hand.

:unimpressed:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don’t trust anything the government does. even the calls for disclosure could be a sleight of hand.

:unimpressed:
Perhaps, but this feel a little different cause anyway you spin it they are hiding something significant. If it's misinformation they are failing cause not enough people are engaged with this story to distract people from whatever

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Does seem different, but this is one of those Carl Sagan moments for me. I need strong evidence.

The interesting thing is the whole UFO story moved in a crazy different direction. If true, these are like AI-driven Von Neumann cyborgs and not really alien life. They're either studying us or earth, without really carrying a whole lot about humans. One other tidbit I saw yesterday is that they aren't even certain they're from another world. They could be from another dimension or what's left of some ancient species that used to live on earth.

Then again, the whole UFO thing could just be a cover story to siphon money from fake research programs.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This UAP story is getting serious whether you believe non-human intelligence exists or not. You basically have whistle-blowers that persuaded/informed high ranking government officials that there are shadow governments that do not answer to anyone, not even to congress. This could get very ugly on several levels. These wealthy slimy figures are hiding something huge and they are finally receiving pushback from people actually concerned and capable of blowing the lid off whatever going.
Breh we live on a planet with 8 billion people. Most of them have 4G phones which can videotape in 1080p. This ignores billions of CCTV cameras, many of which are also in HD. I guarantee you that we would have high definition footage of these aliens or their aircraft if they actually existed.

Also we have multiple failed States and many many many many enemies of our own country. There is no possibility that they wouldn't jump on this opportunity to reveal the secret information and throw mud in America's face. Like I'm not even being facetious when I say that North Korea hacked into the department of Justice and the FBI just a few years ago and a lot of the stuff they discovered was just freely posted on the internet. China hacked the nsa less than 5 years ago. So I find it hard to believe that actors like North Korea or Russia or Iran or China haven't posted that same 1080p footage and documentation.

But somehow I'm supposed to believe a handful of whistleblowers have cracked a case that whole hostile governments can't? Like for real? :dahell:

This just looks like congressional time wasting right in line with the hunter biden probes

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Does seem different, but this is one of those Carl Sagan moments for me. I need strong evidence.

The interesting thing is the whole UFO story moved in a crazy different direction. If true, these are like AI-driven Von Neumann cyborgs and not really alien life. They're either studying us or earth, without really carrying a whole lot about humans. One other tidbit I saw yesterday is that they aren't even certain they're from another world. They could be from another dimension or what's left of some ancient species that used to live on earth.

Then again, the whole UFO thing could just be a cover story to siphon money from fake research programs.

/Thread

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People got bills to pay they dgaf about aliens
Was gonna say this. Its not that its not potentially interesting, but I'm far more concerned about humanity offing its fukking self through climate change and/or war as well as day-to-day living. Worrying about aliens is a luxury for a far more sophisticated society than what we pretend to be.