This UAP Shyt is Getting Serious, People Need To Pay Attention

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So? This doesn't address the basic fact that the US military can apparently detect and potentially shoot down alien technology from a galaxy away, which suggests their tech is comparable to our in some regard - an absurd idea. Again, there is zero evidence of alien interaction and the most logical explanation is of human origin. And again, the fact that so much of our planet is under surveillance yet no one has clear video of anything tells me this is fake, aliens don't exist, they've never visited earth, or their tech is too advanced for us to detect.
Tf you mean so :dahell:

And what in the bolded fukk are you even talking about:dahell:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Where would private companies get such tech? And do you believe our government, the most powerful entity on this planet would really allow that?

Actually the governments contract the jobs to private companies to circumvent public scrutiny.

I don't know if they would or not but I do know companies like Amazon are becoming more and more entangled with our military so who knows what is going on behind the scenes.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Which do you prefer: your government lying to you now by saying Aliens are real or your government lying to you for decades by saying Aliens are not real.

Either way yous a damn fool.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've been following this UAP shyt really heavy for a while and the things that let's me believe there's something true to the claims are the fact that "non human intelligence" and eminent domain was included in the NDAA that made it out the Senate.

Then I saw Senator Gaetz give this statement at the UAP hearing I was pretty much convinced.

I don't know if it's aliens or something else, but the fact that the gang of 8 are being denied information, and lobbyists are putting pressure on congress to remove provisions from the NDAA says a lot.

Even Obama admitted publicly that there's shyt flying around we don't know about.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh we live on a planet with 8 billion people. Most of them have 4G phones which can videotape in 1080p. This ignores billions of CCTV cameras, many of which are also in HD. I guarantee you that we would have high definition footage of these aliens or their aircraft if they actually existed.

Also we have multiple failed States and many many many many enemies of our own country. There is no possibility that they wouldn't jump on this opportunity to reveal the secret information and throw mud in America's face. Like I'm not even being facetious when I say that North Korea hacked into the department of Justice and the FBI just a few years ago and a lot of the stuff they discovered was just freely posted on the internet. China hacked the nsa less than 5 years ago. So I find it hard to believe that actors like North Korea or Russia or Iran or China haven't posted that same 1080p footage and documentation.

But somehow I'm supposed to believe a handful of whistleblowers have cracked a case that whole hostile governments can't? Like for real? :dahell:

This just looks like congressional time wasting right in line with the hunter biden probes
Based on what I've been reading and watching, the majority of the sightings are at high security military bases, nuclear installations, and nuclear refinery plants. Those places are mainly closed off to civilians.

Here's an interview of a military officer on the Merged podcast discussing him responding to a UAP event at Vandenberg Air Force Base. It was one of the cases that was brought up during the UAP conference.

And supposedly commercial pilots are seeing things in the sky all the time. But if they mention it to anyone they are at risk of losing their insurance which will cause them to lose their pilots license.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why I don't buy it. Do aliens exist? Sure, probably. The odds suggest there should be life outside our planet, right. But assuming there is no outside life in our galaxy, which would likely be detected by now, it would mean that aliens would need to travel light years to find us. The level of energy and technology required for that would effectively make them gods compared to us. We would be ants. So it would make sense that we wouldn't detect their presence because their tech simply cannot be detected by radar or electronics. Or maybe they exist on some entirely different dimensional plane.
Exactly. The idea that we could even capture one of these things is as laughable as a housecat capturing a Boeing 747 :mjlol:

We've been in the space business for 80 years and can barely leave our solar system. Imagine what folks who have had millennium to do it are at.

Based on what I've been reading and watching, the majority of the sightings are at high security military bases, nuclear installations, and nuclear refinery plants. Those places are mainly closed off to civilians.

Here's an interview of a military officer on the Merged podcast discussing him responding to a UAP event at Vandenberg Air Force Base. It was one of the cases that was brought up during the UAP conference.

And supposedly commercial pilots are seeing things in the sky all the time. But if they mention it to anyone they are at risk of losing their insurance which will cause them to lose their pilots license.

If they do happen to cluster around sensitive infrastructure, then This is a stronger case for conventional earthly espionage from foreign countries or domestic DARPA projects.

See my response above to @Piff Perkins. An entity that's actually traveling the stars could not give damn about our military or nuclear installations. To put this in perspective, an interstellar craft is perpetually bombarded by radiation , cosmic waves, corona mass ejections, micro particles hitting it at relativistic speeds, etc just due to the harshness of space. If they can manage that feat, then we really don't have anything to counteract it on earth. Aliens would be unimpressed with our military infrastructure. It would be as ludicrous as a modern navy seal or green beret examining the clubs of cavemen before assaulting their village.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly. The idea that we could even capture one of these things is as laughable as a housecat capturing a Boeing 747 :mjlol:

We've been in the space business for 80 years and can barely leave our solar system. Imagine what folks who have had millennium to do it are at.

If they do happen to cluster around sensitive infrastructure, then This is a stronger case for conventional earthly espionage from foreign countries or domestic DARPA projects.

See my response above to @Piff Perkins. An entity that's actually traveling the stars could not give damn about our military or nuclear installations. To put this in perspective, an interstellar craft is perpetually bombarded by radiation , cosmic waves, corona mass ejections, micro particles hitting it at relativistic speeds, etc just due to the harshness of space. If they can manage that feat, then we really don't have anything to counteract it on earth. Aliens would be unimpressed with our military infrastructure. It would be as ludicrous as a modern navy seal or green beret examining the clubs of cavemen before assaulting their village.

The bolded is conjecture, neither you or I know what's impressive to these entities.

I'm just sharing the accounts of high ranking military officials and their personal encounters with they would describe as UAPs.

Lt. Ryan Graves saw one on his instrument cluster and chased it and both Cmdr. David Fravor and Cmdr. Alex Dietrich saw one with their own eyes and tried to chase it.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
But the notion that these UAPs are being shot down by us isn't altogether accurate. If you've followed what the reports and people have been saying, it's that these things either have crashed or purposely left behind

But the reason why they are called UAPs now is in part because they aren't strictly seen and relegated to flying. They've been seen in and around the ocean

You keep saying no one has clear video.... But what you mean is that no one has released them PUBLICLY. There are already known videos stated by Congressman of classified videos of large sized UAPs in water. Matt Gaetz was given access to a photo by a fighter pilot that he took with his own camera of an up close UAP that has never been released

You remember that shoot down of the Chinese balloons? We got actual photos of some of the known balloons, but not of the others. That's partially because the government specifically stated that at least one of them wasn't an actual balloon and was the size of a car and messed with their onboard equipment, and they classified that as a UAP. Those pictures and videos will never see the light of day publicly

Even in that instance they stated they shot at the vehicle, then lost it in Alaska due to bad weather and it was never talked about again.
This. It never fails to amaze me how brehs always fall back on the "their technology is so advanced, they could never be shot down by humans" narrative. I'll just put out one rule that I believe is applicable UNIVERSALLY: "shyt happens!." :ufdup:No technology is so advanced that things are incapable of going wrong. Doesn't mean they were shot down in a dogfight a la Will Smith in Independence Day :pachaha: