This UAP Shyt is Getting Serious, People Need To Pay Attention

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we live on a planet with 8 billion people. Most of them have 4G phones which can videotape in 1080p. This ignores billions of CCTV cameras, many of which are also in HD. I guarantee you that we would have high definition footage of these aliens or their aircraft if they actually existed.

Also we have multiple failed States and many many many many enemies of our own country. There is no possibility that they wouldn't jump on this opportunity to reveal the secret information and throw mud in America's face. Like I'm not even being facetious when I say that North Korea hacked into the department of Justice and the FBI just a few years ago and a lot of the stuff they discovered was just freely posted on the internet. China hacked the nsa less than 5 years ago. So I find it hard to believe that actors like North Korea or Russia or Iran or China haven't posted that same 1080p footage and documentation.

But somehow I'm supposed to believe a handful of whistleblowers have cracked a case that whole hostile governments can't? Like for real? :dahell:

This just looks like congressional time wasting right in line with the hunter biden probes
Look you can believe what you want. The fact that two politicians that are affiliated with defense programs where aggressively trying to avoid disclosure of whatever we are talking about says it all. Why not disclosure if you have nothing hide?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Was gonna say this. Its not that its not potentially interesting, but I'm far more concerned about humanity offing its fukking self through climate change and/or war as well as day-to-day living. Worrying about aliens is a luxury for a far more sophisticated society than what we pretend to be.
The issue with this thinking is it's VERY short sighted, and literally impacts your daily life without you knowing it

These NHI have the energy capability to do things we can't currently do.. we, apparently, have spent years trying to reverse engineer these crafts with very little success

Part of that is probably due to the fact it's not widely known and studied by the best minds in the world, but rather a select few people who probably all don't even know what the other is working on

We could potentially have lost out on the energy capabilities/advancements over the past 30-40 years and it hindered civilization progress in our daily lives. How we drive, how we fly, how we power our homes, space travel, resource consumption on our own planet, etc. etc.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Breh we live on a planet with 8 billion people. Most of them have 4G phones which can videotape in 1080p. This ignores billions of CCTV cameras, many of which are also in HD. I guarantee you that we would have high definition footage of these aliens or their aircraft if they actually existed.

Also we have multiple failed States and many many many many enemies of our own country. There is no possibility that they wouldn't jump on this opportunity to reveal the secret information and throw mud in America's face. Like I'm not even being facetious when I say that North Korea hacked into the department of Justice and the FBI just a few years ago and a lot of the stuff they discovered was just freely posted on the internet. China hacked the nsa less than 5 years ago. So I find it hard to believe that actors like North Korea or Russia or Iran or China haven't posted that same 1080p footage and documentation.

But somehow I'm supposed to believe a handful of whistleblowers have cracked a case that whole hostile governments can't? Like for real? :dahell:

This just looks like congressional time wasting right in line with the hunter biden probes
According to at least one of the whistleblowers.. one of the ways he found out about the crash retrieval program was from another foreign country saying that we have one.

David Grusch discussed how he thought it was some weird counter intelligence op when another country made allusions to the US having this program, but eventually he was actually read into the program and spoke to 40+ people who either had access to the program, worked on the program, or were currently still employed with the program.

He's stated he interviewed and got confirmation from people as high as directors of 3 letter agencies about the legitimacy of the program, and was in the room during briefings on the potential white collar crime going on with the program with white house officials in the room

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There was live footage that happened like a week ago with those orb things flying around commercial planes... LIVE

They gutted the Amendment in the recent bill saying that Areospace companies didnt have to disclose anything within any time frame and was one major reason why the bill was pushed back.

There was 3 republicans that were stopping it from being passed until shyt was redacted…it was on CNN recently too and is being mostly ignored on here

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It seems to me like they are mostly pump faking. The most interesting thing about this whole story though is the fact that they mentioned these private companies are basically the ones in charge of this technology. That to me sounds like those billionaire companies have some advanced tech that even our government has limited knowledge of.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
There was live footage that happened like a week ago with those orb things flying around commercial planes... LIVE

They gutted the Amendment in the recent bill saying that Areospace companies didnt have to disclose anything within any time frame and was one major reason why the bill was pushed back.

There was 3 republicans that were stopping it from being passed until shyt was redacted…it was on CNN recently too and is being mostly ignored on here
Link?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
A higher intelligence has been visiting this planet most likely, and the government doesn’t want people to know because they don’t understand what it is and what they can do about it. Whatever it is has advanced technology, has been using stealth and has been testing our military equipment and defenses. Theres been crashes but they don’t know whether it’s been intentional, operational or due to something we did. There’s been countless documented incidents of incursions at nuclear missile sites. books have been written about it. Nuclear weapons have been shut down and turned on, and they have no control over it. They don’t understand what the intention of these beings are, and to admit this fully would make governments powerless in their minds. So for decades, there has been attempts to reverse engineer this technology, but by and large they have been unsuccessful. Bottom line is they don’t know what the fukk this stuff is, where it comes from and until they can completely reverse engineer, understand and have a strategic advantage against whatever it is, they will not disclose it fully to the people. What you are witnessing is a war between government factions; those that wanna put the info out versus those that don’t. That simple.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A higher intelligence has been visiting this planet most likely, and the government doesn’t want people to know because they don’t understand what it is and what they can do about it. Whatever it is has advanced technology, has been using stealth and has been testing our military equipment and defenses. Theres been crashes but they don’t know whether it’s been intentional, operational or due to something we did. There’s been countless documented incidents of incursions at nuclear missile sites. books have been written about it. Nuclear weapons have been shut down and turned on, and they have no control over it. They don’t understand what the intention of these beings are, and to admit this fully would make governments powerless in their minds. So for decades, there has been attempts to reverse engineer this technology, but by and large they have been unsuccessful. Bottom line is they don’t know what the fukk this stuff is, where it comes from and until they can completely reverse engineer, understand and have a strategic advantage against whatever it is, they will not disclose it fully to the people. What you are witnessing is a war between government factions; those that wanna put the info out versus those that don’t. That simple.
Source: Dude trust me

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Days ago was watching a video where 3 orbs surrounded a plane.
They got into some kind of formation and then the plane disappeared.
At the press conference one of the military guys was saying there were orbs.
Other military/science guys at the press conference seemed super nervous.
Was flight M something.
One of those indian type places.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
According to at least one of the whistleblowers.. one of the ways he found out about the crash retrieval program was from another foreign country saying that we have one.

David Grusch discussed how he thought it was some weird counter intelligence op when another country made allusions to the US having this program, but eventually he was actually read into the program and spoke to 40+ people who either had access to the program, worked on the program, or were currently still employed with the program.

He's stated he interviewed and got confirmation from people as high as directors of 3 letter agencies about the legitimacy of the program, and was in the room during briefings on the potential white collar crime going on with the program with white house officials in the room
Im hip. The Coli really isn't the place for such a dense topic.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Days ago was watching a video where 3 orbs surrounded a plane.
They got into some kind of formation and then the plane disappeared.
At the press conference one of the military guys was saying there were orbs.
Other military/science guys at the press conference seemed super nervous.
Was flight M something.
One of those indian type places.
That video has been debunked already