Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That video has been debunked already

Normally I would not take it very seriously.
As said, with smartphones, we would have gotten a few thousand up close videos of aliens n ufo's.

What was different there, was the press conference.
Was it fake, or did they splice the press conference or something?

Were the military guys not talking about orbs and the others were changing the subject and nervous?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Went searching for it. At 4 minutes in, the press conference starts.
In my estimation though, 99% of the videos on that youtube channel are bullshyt.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Was gonna say this. Its not that its not potentially interesting, but I'm far more concerned about humanity offing its fukking self through climate change and/or war as well as day-to-day living. Worrying about aliens is a luxury for a far more sophisticated society than what we pretend to be.
Repped.

fukking audacity to be so comfortable that you can leisurely discuss the potential risk of fukking aliens while most countries are on the verge of civil war.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Look you can believe what you want. The fact that two politicians that are affiliated with defense programs where aggressively trying to avoid disclosure of whatever we are talking about says it all. Why not disclosure if you have nothing hide?
They are hiding programs related to technological advancement/military.

They are hiding it. That’s to be expected.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It seems to me like they are mostly pump faking. The most interesting thing about this whole story though is the fact that they mentioned these private companies are basically the ones in charge of this technology. That to me sounds like those billionaire companies have some advanced tech that even our government has limited knowledge of.
Where would private companies get such tech? And do you believe our government, the most powerful entity on this planet would really allow that?

Actually the governments contract the jobs to private companies to circumvent public scrutiny.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yeah there's something big going on and has been since we gained speech. More than likely whatever it is engineered us.

Look, if you're not familiar and well read on the subject, just sit and listen. There are just too many people witnessing, too many investigations, too many nations and governments involved.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh we live on a planet with 8 billion people. Most of them have 4G phones which can videotape in 1080p. This ignores billions of CCTV cameras, many of which are also in HD. I guarantee you that we would have high definition footage of these aliens or their aircraft if they actually existed.

Also we have multiple failed States and many many many many enemies of our own country. There is no possibility that they wouldn't jump on this opportunity to reveal the secret information and throw mud in America's face. Like I'm not even being facetious when I say that North Korea hacked into the department of Justice and the FBI just a few years ago and a lot of the stuff they discovered was just freely posted on the internet. China hacked the nsa less than 5 years ago. So I find it hard to believe that actors like North Korea or Russia or Iran or China haven't posted that same 1080p footage and documentation.

But somehow I'm supposed to believe a handful of whistleblowers have cracked a case that whole hostile governments can't? Like for real? :dahell:

This just looks like congressional time wasting right in line with the hunter biden probes
I want to believe but then I think about this ^^^.

The only time I stray away from it is when I think of a theory that says UAPs stopped visiting in the 60s/70s and everything we are seeing now is humans here and there messing with the technology and by now we have ridiculed it so much that anyone who comes foward seen as crazy

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most governments take the position of God in their countries.

By governments admitting that their are aliens out there that surpass anything they could ever phatham, they are admitting that their is a higher power than them and they are powerless to intervene against any hostile actions.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Source: Dude trust me

Actually the source is publicly declassified documents and photos as well as sworn testimony to congress. Like a gang of eight senator once said, ‘there are only 2 outcomes to this story: Either there is a non-human intelligence living among us, or a lot of high clearance and powerful people are lying, and both are terrifying.’

Could they be lying? Absolutely. I mean this is a government that was complicit in sending drugs to the inner city to fund an overseas war. However, in this case these are whistleblowers breaking rank and speaking about illicit activities people in the government are hiding from the public and congress. Congress has a duty to investigate that. Trust me bro.😎

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The idea that millions of people across the planet have access to high quality cameras on their person at ALL times yet nobody has seen any concrete evidence tells me this is nonsense. If aliens exist I'm going to assume their technology is so advanced we'd never see it, or they're observing us from so far away that we'd never see them. Everything else is just noise or a game to hide military technology.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Days ago was watching a video where 3 orbs surrounded a plane.
They got into some kind of formation and then the plane disappeared.
At the press conference one of the military guys was saying there were orbs.
Other military/science guys at the press conference seemed super nervous.
Was flight M something.
One of those indian type places.

That video was fake. The fake stories always have a habit of popping up during public hearings or when an actual whistleblower goes public. Therein the problem lies with this topic. There is so much misdirection, liars and charlatans in the scene it makes it difficult to make sense of what is happening. The reality is congress has been made aware to a limited degree. Legislation is passing. You have the highest ranking senator in congress talking about it in partnership with a republican rival. Sworn testimony has been delivered and certain factions of the government are fighting to release this information. This is a basic concept, the battle for transparency. That has always been a fundamental issue with the military and why Eisenhower warned us against the industrial military complex. This issue to me is no different than Iran Contra, Mk Ultra or Cointelpro; branches of the military abusing their authority and hiding illicit activities against the American people.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The idea that millions of people across the planet have access to high quality cameras on their person at ALL times yet nobody has seen any concrete evidence tells me this is nonsense. If aliens exist I'm going to assume their technology is so advanced we'd never see it, or they're observing us from so far away that we'd never see them. Everything else is just noise or a game to hide military technology.
The problem with that is that the best evidence is found in the military.. they are tracking and viewing these things either accidentally or purposely

They 100000% have videos of things we can't explain that they've never released to the public.. Senators/Congressman have said as much. Hell Matt Gaetz (I don't like the guy) has stated he was called up by a military pilot to come view video/picture that he captured up close of a UAP.

That video/picture has never been released to the public and most likely never will for some time.

The Gimbal/Tic Tac video was only released to the public after being leaked and it took 15 years for the military to admit it was authentic

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Repped.

fukking audacity to be so comfortable that you can leisurely discuss the potential risk of fukking aliens while most countries are on the verge of civil war.
i wouldn’t repped it, this indirectly affects everything listed

Days ago was watching a video where 3 orbs surrounded a plane.
They got into some kind of formation and then the plane disappeared.
At the press conference one of the military guys was saying there were orbs.
Other military/science guys at the press conference seemed super nervous.
Was flight M something.
One of those indian type places.
Thats the Malaysian flight that disappeared years ago, and people are still trying to debunk it

There was something else that was posted live

And no need to post a vid of anything either, government already said those things are real and they have no idea what they are. It’s been in hearings and in the news