This UAP Shyt is Getting Serious, People Need To Pay Attention

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So basically the main thing thats turning mainstream skeptics is the bill.. why gut it if there was nothing there to see?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The idea that millions of people across the planet have access to high quality cameras on their person at ALL times yet nobody has seen any concrete evidence tells me this is nonsense. If aliens exist I'm going to assume their technology is so advanced we'd never see it, or they're observing us from so far away that we'd never see them. Everything else is just noise or a game to hide military technology.

But there's a simple explanation for this: it has been suggested that these beings have tech that disrupts our cameras and other electronics.

If they're sufficiently advanced it doesn't have to just disrupt any and all recording devices. It can be so sophisticated as to only disrupt equipment that is observing them.

The issue is, thousands of people are seeing SOMETHING. Governments and military are seeing SOMETHING.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don't like Tucker Carlson.. but at least in this interview he keeps it pretty non political and let's Grusch kinda speak it out, and interjects with questions and comments

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Yes, there's life in outer space. I already know this. I'm not concerned about them because I already know what's going on. They'll do what it is they need to do when they're allowed to be here. :unimpressed:

Back to life on earth :unimpressed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
But there's a simple explanation for this: it has been suggested that these beings have tech that disrupts our cameras and other electronics.

If they're sufficiently advanced it doesn't have to just disrupt any and all recording devices. It can be so sophisticated as to only disrupt equipment that is observing them.

The issue is, thousands of people are seeing SOMETHING. Governments and military are seeing SOMETHING.

But hold on. If they have technology that disrupts cameras and other electronics how come the only evidence we have are grainy radar or air surveillance video? These things are easily identifiable on basic radar, which would suggest their tech is actually behind some US aircraft that cannot be detected by radar lol. That's gotta be a major flaw in that theory. If we assume these objects are alien devices, which we can see, it stands to reason that a normal person could see them too while on a stroll, or camping, or driving late at night, or whatever.

This is why I don't buy it. Do aliens exist? Sure, probably. The odds suggest there should be life outside our planet, right. But assuming there is no outside life in our galaxy, which would likely be detected by now, it would mean that aliens would need to travel light years to find us. The level of energy and technology required for that would effectively make them gods compared to us. We would be ants. So it would make sense that we wouldn't detect their presence because their tech simply cannot be detected by radar or electronics. Or maybe they exist on some entirely different dimensional plane.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But hold on. If they have technology that disrupts cameras and other electronics how come the only evidence we have are grainy radar or air surveillance video? These things are easily identifiable on basic radar, which would suggest their tech is actually behind some US aircraft that cannot be detected by radar lol. That's gotta be a major flaw in that theory. If we assume these objects are alien devices, which we can see, it stands to reason that a normal person could see them too while on a stroll, or camping, or driving late at night, or whatever.

This is why I don't buy it. Do aliens exist? Sure, probably. The odds suggest there should be life outside our planet, right. But assuming there is no outside life in our galaxy, which would likely be detected by now, it would mean that aliens would need to travel light years to find us. The level of energy and technology required for that would effectively make them gods compared to us. We would be ants. So it would make sense that we wouldn't detect their presence because their tech simply cannot be detected by radar or electronics. Or maybe they exist on some entirely different dimensional plane.

OR maybe aliens have levels of technology WE havent reached yet...:manny:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we live on a planet with 8 billion people. Most of them have 4G phones which can videotape in 1080p. This ignores billions of CCTV cameras, many of which are also in HD. I guarantee you that we would have high definition footage of these aliens or their aircraft if they actually existed.

Also we have multiple failed States and many many many many enemies of our own country. There is no possibility that they wouldn't jump on this opportunity to reveal the secret information and throw mud in America's face. Like I'm not even being facetious when I say that North Korea hacked into the department of Justice and the FBI just a few years ago and a lot of the stuff they discovered was just freely posted on the internet. China hacked the nsa less than 5 years ago. So I find it hard to believe that actors like North Korea or Russia or Iran or China haven't posted that same 1080p footage and documentation.

But somehow I'm supposed to believe a handful of whistleblowers have cracked a case that whole hostile governments can't? Like for real? :dahell:

This just looks like congressional time wasting right in line with the hunter biden probes
It doesn't matter if phones have 1080p or 4k quality if they can barely zoom into objects. And out of the billions of CCTV cameras around the world, how many are pointed at the sky? The only groups that have that technology or capability are governments/military and at best they'll only show us a low-quality fraction of what they have.

And if other nations posted footage online, would you believe it? One of the videos that is behind all of this attention was leaked online possibly around 2007. Most people brushed it off :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Surveillance systems were upgraded in the military pilots cases, did you not watch the hearing :dahell:

And visually they say the see them all the time

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Surveillance systems were upgraded in the military pilots cases, did you not watch the hearing :dahell:

And visually they say the see them all the time

So? This doesn't address the basic fact that the US military can apparently detect and potentially shoot down alien technology from a galaxy away, which suggests their tech is comparable to our in some regard - an absurd idea. Again, there is zero evidence of alien interaction and the most logical explanation is of human origin. And again, the fact that so much of our planet is under surveillance yet no one has clear video of anything tells me this is fake, aliens don't exist, they've never visited earth, or their tech is too advanced for us to detect.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So? This doesn't address the basic fact that the US military can apparently detect and potentially shoot down alien technology from a galaxy away, which suggests their tech is comparable to our in some regard - an absurd idea. Again, there is zero evidence of alien interaction and the most logical explanation is of human origin. And again, the fact that so much of our planet is under surveillance yet no one has clear video of anything tells me this is fake, aliens don't exist, they've never visited earth, or their tech is too advanced for us to detect.
But the notion that these UAPs are being shot down by us isn't altogether accurate. If you've followed what the reports and people have been saying, it's that these things either have crashed or purposely left behind

But the reason why they are called UAPs now is in part because they aren't strictly seen and relegated to flying. They've been seen in and around the ocean

You keep saying no one has clear video.... But what you mean is that no one has released them PUBLICLY. There are already known videos stated by Congressman of classified videos of large sized UAPs in water. Matt Gaetz was given access to a photo by a fighter pilot that he took with his own camera of an up close UAP that has never been released

You remember that shoot down of the Chinese balloons? We got actual photos of some of the known balloons, but not of the others. That's partially because the government specifically stated that at least one of them wasn't an actual balloon and was the size of a car and messed with their onboard equipment, and they classified that as a UAP. Those pictures and videos will never see the light of day publicly

Even in that instance they stated they shot at the vehicle, then lost it in Alaska due to bad weather and it was never talked about again.