TNT and ESPN doing cross-cover broadcast and studio shows for the NBA In-Season Tournament Final

Will this help which network more?

• Total voters

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Sweet. Now y’all get to come on here and complain even more how y'all get even less NBA coverage that y'all pine for.
What gets me is people act like they want "real" coverage knowing damn well they only tune in themselves for the jokes and fukkery:dead:

The league knows it too. The vast majority don't want them to talk about defensive coverages and stagger screens, at this point people should accept it instead of complaining later on.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What gets me is people act like they want "real" coverage knowing damn well they only tune in themselves for the jokes and fukkery:dead:

The league knows it too. The vast majority don't want them to talk about defensive coverages and stagger screens, at this point people should accept it instead of complaining later on.
That’s the problem too many of y’all casuals have hijacked the game

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That’s the problem too many of y’all casuals have hijacked the game
Best basketball analysis out in my opinion if you want more x and o breakdowns

Thinking Basketball is always a good follow as well https://www.youtube.com/@ThinkingBasketball/videos

Shoutout Thinking Basketball

Coach Nick with BBALLBREAKDOWN

Half Court Hoops

I'll also add The Lowe Post, and I gotta check out Tim Legler's podcast I heard it's nice. If Silver is serious about this he'd put action to it instead of making headlines without doing anything about it. ESPN has segments talking about "Who's the Batman on this team?" and "What will this do for so and so's legacy?" Take action, there's a myriad of guys talking about X's and O's, they just gotta be put front and center for it to matter like Silver wants it to, which he has the power to do.

Damn that's crazy, didn't know I was a casual. Keep em all in rotation but go on bro, not an expert by any means, but I keep my ears and eyes on the things I want to learn and get more insight on in the game.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that's crazy, didn't know I was a casual. Keep em all in rotation but go on bro, not an expert by any means, but I keep my ears and eyes on the things I want to learn and get more insight on in the game.
:pachaha: Wasn’t directed at you as a casual shoulda worded better

You get the point tho :hubie:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
this gonna do numbers and i'm sure we'll get plenty of fukkery and quotables from it too :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Who cares. None of these nikkas even watch games. Charles Barkley got on national tv and said he hasnt really seen Zion play. Zion is a 2x all star.. how the hell is that possible?

Not to mention Zion is averaging 23/6/5 on 57% shooting THIS SEASON. Adam Silver is right. NBA commentary is bottom of the barrel shyt. Talk about the X&O not these stupid ass narratives like Zion being overweight.

Last edited: