Trump now preparing to return to both Twitter and Facebook

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
ok.....so is anyone surprised? honestly, I thought he was already back on twitter ever since he got unbanned.
He got unbanned but said he wasn't going to return since Truth social is paying him to be exclusive to them and it's a lot of money. Most likely they gonna want that bag back lol.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
ok.....so is anyone surprised? honestly, I thought he was already back on twitter ever since he got unbanned.
He claimed he wasn't going to return to twitter and he was going to stay on his own platform Truth Social. Everyone knew that was bullshyt especially because he has to be on twitter and facebook as a 2024 Presidential candidate.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ordered my connects at both of the companies he mentioned to watch his account closely. Any foolishness from him and his minions will be met with swift punishment in the form rapid retaliatory combustion of never seen before annihilation.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He claimed he wasn't going to return to twitter and he was going to stay on his own platform Truth Social. Everyone knew that was bullshyt especially because he has to be on twitter and facebook as a 2024 Presidential candidate.

even the republicans are all but admitting that he is NOT a viable presidential candidate at this point.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Watch this help him politically... :francis:

Trump 2024 is coming whether we want it or not :lupe:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Dude going to get bodied by Biden much easier this time.

That red wave shyt basically fading.

Not trying to be naive, but I don't see it happening for the guy.

Biden got the country back to winning basics and focused on reliable, consistent leadership.

That MAGA shyt don't hit anymore and it culminated with Russia getting straight up exposed too.

Last edited: