TSC Wrestling Podcast Discussion Thread (Inspired By David Shoemaker's Podcast > Cheap Heat)

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I agree on the entertaining front but I get annoyed when Greg has to basically review Raw himself because Rosenberg hasn't even checked out the YouTube clips yet.

Also I swear all of podcasts over praise the Women's division though, in fact I heard a few guys complain about Enzo and Jericho coming out rather than saving the segment.

Do you listen to any of WrestleZone's audio and MLW too or just LAW?

I listen to review a raw, review a smackdown, whatsnxt/cwc seen, Bauer and pollock and I'll usually catch the Sunday law wrestling show when it's after a pay per view

I did catch jericho's interview with shinsuke too

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I listen to review a raw, review a smackdown, whatsnxt/cwc seen, Bauer and pollock and I'll usually catch the Sunday law wrestling show when it's after a pay per view

Man the dudes who do that WhatsNXT show are HORRIBLE. I listen to the CWC sections to hear Wai's thoughts on the matches but it's a struggle to get through because the co-host is lame af

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Used to listen to MLW with Konnan but can't stand those cats without him

Now Keepin it 100 with Konnan is growing on me, but Konnan is just phonning it in, weird chopped up interviews with Rey and Shane Helms. Did have a good interview with Eric Bischoof.
If he dropped Disco though it would be a lot more interesting. He needs a straight man to keep the show rolling, because you can hear it go off the rails when he starts smoking up during interviews.
Keepin it 100 with Konnan

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Shoemaker first left, I wasn't sure who would end up being the "Jannetty" podcast but 3 months later and I have to say The Masked Man Show has surpassed Cheap Heat.

He also has an advantage because he actually watches the product and indies which gives him an advantage. The one thing Rosenberg does get now is bigger guests because of the ESPN affiliation but besides that it's not touching it.

Am I off base with this statement or nah?
Why did he leave

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to listen to MLW with Konnan but can't stand those cats without him

Now Keepin it 100 with Konnan is growing on me, but Konnan is just phonning it in, weird chopped up interviews with Rey and Shane Helms. Did have a good interview with Eric Bischoof.
If he dropped Disco though it would be a lot more interesting. He needs a straight man to keep the show rolling, because you can hear it go off the rails when he starts smoking up during interviews.
Keepin it 100 with Konnan
Man the dudes who do that WhatsNXT show are HORRIBLE. I listen to the CWC sections to hear Wai's thoughts on the matches but it's a struggle to get through because the co-host is lame af
i like Agnew and Braden . Wai is the man and lowkey the best host . I like that he doesn't think everything is the worst or best . Some wrestling reviewers are way too critical

Me too . All the law shows I listen too and the VIP lounge with mvp

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
And the LAW wrestling stuff with pollock, wai ting, and Bauer shyts on both and it's not even close

Do you listen to any of WrestleZone's audio and MLW too or just LAW?
Why did he leave

He left ESPN for Bill Simmons new The Ringer site. Apparently he gets to be the art director of the site too.

Rosenberg stayed cause he's part of an ESPN radio show too so they had to go separate ways.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
On a semi related note

KONNAN'S KEEPIN IT 100 podcast is fukkING HILLARIOUS. Its basically them shytting on today's product and making fun of Juventud and disco :heh:

You get some good ass stories too. Disco hates everything and everyone is just trying to get themselves over. Its comedy.

The funniest, konnan and Jericho were talking about mil mascras, how he was like worse than hogan as a prima Donna and would never lay down when he was supposed to...like a few years ago (this man is well into his 60s) was facing Halloween and like, vampiro or someone, and dude REFUSED to do the job even in a handicap match, and lost via COUNTOUT...IN A fukkIN HANDICAP MATCH :laff:

Last edited:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Used to listen to Don Tony and Kevin Castle but they be on that :mjpls: a lil too much for me. Wrestling Soup been the better show for a while.

The podcasts I peep on the regular are

-What's Wrong With The WWE (they review raw and smackdown every week and nxt. :pachaha:the Austin,Flair and Ventura impressions. They say the shyt that be on all our minds with the dumb shyt WWE does.)

-Review A Raw/Review A Wai (got me into wrestling podcasts period.)

I still listen to MLW but it ain't the same without Konnan and Konnan's new show kinda wack (Disco Inferno as a co host? :why:)

-The Lapsed Fan (they review old ppv shows back from the attitude era and older. They just dropped a show doing Money In the bank 2011 with Punk. It's a task listening to these shows because they like 4 hours. They break down the hell out of everything going on with a show. But if you appreciate that shyt it's a dope podcast. I smoke and put it on the background every now and then.