TSC Wrestling Podcast Discussion Thread (Inspired By David Shoemaker's Podcast > Cheap Heat)

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Used to listen to Don Tony and Kevin Castle but they be on that :mjpls: a lil too much for me. Wrestling Soup been the better show for a while.

Don Tony is the flat out WOAT.

Pollack and Ting are the best 1-2 Combo we got goin today

Court Bauer was decent to listen to, but his out of touch booking ideas get annoying as shyt. MSL is semi WOAT and I havent heard Konnan in a few months.

Any other podcast is too markish for me. Rosenberg Shoemaker was as good as it got but business is business. Statguy liked a Paid in full reference tweet of mine so he's okay for the moment.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Can't stand wai ting, he always sounds so depressed and uninterested. Law thinks they know what's best for wwe. They remind of some of these dudes.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I never really got the appeal of Shoemaker. He's the most clueless wrestling "historian" ever, the amount of shyt he gets wrong or confused is kinda staggering. If dude was just a fan I'd be fine with it but after a while, him being THE go to guy for wrestling knowledge and him coming up with retarded ideas, clueless predictions and getting facts wrong, he becomes really useless.

There's so many wrestling podcasts that have either funnier, more clever and/or more knowledgeable than him that I'm :dwillhuh: at him still having a following. Something similar happens to Wade Keller, but even Wade is better than Shoemaker :heh:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you like old school wrestling chat and obscure interviews.6:05 superpodcast has its good moments.not for everyone and the super universe shyt isn't funny they do at the start every week but it has some great segments on the show.done by Brian last dude that co-hosts with cornette.oh and 'Don Tony' is the fukkin worst fat racist fakkit and Kevin castle with his tough guy routine then found out from his brother on a podcast he only 5ft7.clowns both of them,have no idea how they are still popular

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you like old school wrestling chat and obscure interviews.6:05 superpodcast has its good moments.not for everyone and the super universe shyt isn't funny they do at the start every week but it has some great segments on the show.done by Brian last dude that co-hosts with cornette.oh and 'Don Tony' is the fukkin worst fat racist fakkit and Kevin castle with his tough guy routine then found out from his brother on a podcast he only 5ft7.clowns both of them,have no idea how they are still popular

Is that the one with David Bix? If so :camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I haven't listened to any of these so I am :eat:with all of these podcasts I can discover now.
Closest I came to a wrestling podcast was listening to Busted Open on SiriusXm while driving home from work. And that show is awful.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So is Jericho going to speak on the situation on his podcast? Or do I have to continue to hear all the other podcasts speculate on what happened?