UFC 286 On ESPN+ PPV [3/18 @ 5 pm ET] “Look At Me Now!” (Leon Edwards/Kamaru Usman III)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Leon looked like the better fighter in there, but I didn't think he did enough to overcome the 1 point deduction. It'll be interesting to see how he matches up against Colby, Khamzat etc

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Colby can and will outstrike him with his silly nonsense. Usman looked old and slow tonight

Naw, I dont think so. Colby aint nice with his hands or legs like that he just a cardio monster who grinds you away which I'm not he will catch Leon.

He 35, bro aint in his physical prime in any fashion plus he aint fought in a minute. I think edwards would knock him out.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Colby can and will outstrike him with his silly nonsense. Usman looked old and slow tonight
edwards has legit respect for usman's power and game though. both guys tonight played each other extremely cautiously throughout. colby? he's got a BMF can crusher these days and that's it. all the top fighters know the deal now and its also why colby isn't that active or in the cage like that anymore too.

he's protecting himself at this point so that he can still cash in when an opportunity comes up. everyone can see it