UFC 286 On ESPN+ PPV [3/18 @ 5 pm ET] “Look At Me Now!” (Leon Edwards/Kamaru Usman III)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Honestly its stupid, but sure if thats what they want to roll with I would love to see colby sent to the shadow realm :yeshrug:

QBN

All Star
Daps
That's the key issue It's not worth going against the system, I don't see Edwards turning down the fight
True..the one long shot in this is...Conor McGregor! :pachaha: He said he wants to win belts in 3 weight classes and he obviously has infinitely more star power than Colby. If UFC make Conor vs Leon, I'll be happy to see Leon make easy money :heh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True..the one long shot in this is...Conor McGregor! :pachaha: He said he wants to win belts in 3 weight classes and he obviously has infinitely more star power than Colby. If UFC make Conor vs Leon, I'll be happy to see Leon make easy money :heh:

I forgot about Conor, watch him box up Chandler and get the money in the bank brief case :dead:

• Haha
Reactions: QBN

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That’s all that’s needed against a low output fighter like Edwards. Edwards is not a KO artist

Colby got dusted by Usman twice. Beat the 11# atm and woodley who is no longer in the ufc and got snuffed by said 11 and has been dodging fights for over a year.

Im truly trying to see what has you so convinced he is going simply grind Leon Edwards away when Usman is basically a considerably better version of that style :dwillhuh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Colby like 5'10 and not as strong as Usman. I dunno if he could even take him down much less keep him down.

Edwards is 6’0. And the pressure and output will be his key in that fight. The wrestling will just be mixed in

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Edwards is 6’0. And the pressure and output will be his key in that fight. The wrestling will just be mixed in
Im not seeing it :yeshrug:

We saw how much heart Edwards had winning the belt from sure defeat. Id trust him more to make the adaptations to deal with pillow fisted punches and lay and pray than for colby to not get his head kicked off repeatedly

I hope this fight is actually made so that idiot can get destroyed.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
None, mother fukker....

He beat Colby twice, one by KO, Jorge twice, one by KO, beat Gilbert by KO, dominated Woodley and was dominating Leon till the lucky kick...

What's with these casuals?
What about champs in general tho?
you think Jones would have gotten those decisions against Gus ant Reyes if he wasnt the champ?
Usman didnt do enough to win :yeshrug: Leon was the champ going in and the fight was in England

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None, mother fukker....

He beat Colby twice, one by KO, Jorge twice, one by KO, beat Gilbert by KO, dominated Woodley and was dominating Leon till the lucky kick...

What's with these casuals?

just-bleed.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Colby got dusted by Usman twice. Beat the 11# atm and woodley who is no longer in the ufc and got snuffed by said 11 and has been dodging fights for over a year.

Im truly trying to see what has you so convinced he is going simply grind Leon Edwards away when Usman is basically a considerably better version of that style :dwillhuh:

Those were two close competitive fights. I’ve already said Colby doesn’t deserve a title shot no need to state that. I’m trying to see why you think he isn’t a bad matchup for Edwards. His style would give someone as patient and has a tendency to get caught along the cage like Edwards problems

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

He was winning, he wasn't dominating.
Colby like 5'10 and not as strong as Usman. I dunno if he could even take him down much less keep him down.
Didn't event think of this, he's smaller and softer than Leon too, don't think he can control him.
Id trust him more to make the adaptations to deal with pillow fisted punches and lay and pray than for colby to not get his head kicked off repeatedly

Leon's clinch and elbows against Colby's 'volume':huhldup: