UFC 292 On ESPN+ PPV [8/19 at 10 pm ET] “Aljo Versus Dana White Privilege” (Sterling/O’Malley, Weili/Lemos)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• “Funkmaster” Aljamain Sterling

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • “Suga” Sean O’ Malley

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Zhang “Magnum” Weili

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Amanda Lemos

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dude has the sam boxing coach as Chris wideman :mjlol:

Which means he has no boxing coach :mjlol:

Dude needs to get with a real boxing trainer

hes a wrestler no need to make it a striking match unless its against another wrestler...he got caught up in the crowd and chanting against him to try and prove a point...

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes a wrestler no need to make it a striking match unless its against another wrestler...he got caught up in the crowd and chanting against him to try and prove a point...
same with Ronda Rousey, she a Judoka but she wanted to box with a boxer :dead:

Daps
Nah gsp was a wrestler too but went to Freddie roach to work on his boxing cause it was shyt

That’s how he beat Nick Diaz in the stand up

U need at least respectable boxing to keep dudes honest

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Nah gsp was a wrestler too but went to Freddie roach to work on his boxing cause it was shyt

That’s how he beat Nick Diaz in the stand up
GSP was from a karate background first though. The wrestling came later. But his striking was never "shyt" as you put it.

I don't remember the Diaz fight since it was boring. I just remember GSP doing the wrestle grind strat.

profound

technique
Daps
10 media members scored blackshear/bautista for blackshear, 5 for bautista.

goes to show this wasn’t one of those “tricky” ones where anyone could win depending on what criterium someone values slightly more than the other.

and the 2 OG slimeballs sal d'amato & chris lee were actually out-slimeballed by some random boston bozo named steve rita who hadn't scored a fight in 8 years and hasn't scored more than 8 of them. he was the one who issued the 30-27.

da'mon would have made history with a W. u should be allowed to win if u are scoring while looking tired but, they robbed him simply because they could.

sad part is next week it wont matter because someone else will be in blackshear's place.

Daps
GSP was from a karate background first though. The wrestling came later. But his striking was never "shyt" as you put it.

I don't remember the Diaz fight since it was boring. I just remember GSP doing the wrestle grind strat.
Gsp boxing was tighten up after he hooked up wit that boxing trainer I mentioned

I was trippin saying it was shyt he just was a wild striker which is why he was called rush back in the day

He became more of a better overall boxer tho when he hooked up with Freddie roach