Uhhhh why is this person famous?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American empire most definitely is falling if people like this is being pushed to the forefront

They promoting mommy murderers now before mothers day. :camby: what show is this person on? What did they do to be promoted like they are somebody for these other idiots to copycat off of this shyt? fukking tired of this bullshyt. Always promoting these losers who have done absolutely nothing in life so other people can be losers like these fukking goofies. Enough is enough.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legit forgot about her :laff:

This bytch gonna get on onlyfans and make millions ain’t she?

This country ain’t shyt!! :mjlol:
Im going to keep it 100. Upon seeing that name, i thought this was the child actress from that cancelled spinoff girl meets world show from disney. But its somebody else who I never knew existed. Who the fukk is pushing these weirdos to the forefront? The whole article is disturbing. Out of all the people in the world to even acknowledge, THIS is who they chose to push? This country is in BIG trouble. :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO did a documentary about her killing her mom

to me it was a somewhat interesting true crime story. basically her mom fukked with her head her whole life and it definitely led to her being easily manipulated into committing that murder.

her fame and people giving a fukk about her after getting out of prison is bizarre to me tho

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO did a documentary about her killing her mom

to me it was a somewhat interesting true crime story

her fame and people giving a fukk about her after getting out of prison is bizarre to me tho
Thats the real question. Who is promoting these nobodies? It was bad 20 years ago with the stupid reality shows which they were inserting certain figureheads like paris hilton and the laguna beach clowns. It seems to be 10 times worse with the social media. Its like every other day they have a new nobody that is saying and doing nothing. They dont want to show anybody whos talented or anybody whos doing or saying meaningful shyt.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Newspapers used to have standards, well not anymore.

There was a famous rapper celebrity down here in South Africa. Dude was high on drugs with his friends one day and they decided to car race in the streets. He ran over and killed four highschool students and injured several more during that rampage.

Came out of jail less than 6 years later and had a hit reality TV show. :manny:

The show is Cheaters-like. People tune in every week and laugh with him busting cheaters in the act. He released a song that even went number 1. All is forgiven :francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Newspapers used to have standards, well not anymore.

There was a famous rapper celebrity down here in South Africa. Dude was high on drugs with his friends one day and they decided to car race in the streets. He ran over and killed four highschool students and injured several more during that rampage.

Came out of jail less than 6 years later and had a hit reality TV show. :manny:

The show is Cheaters-like. People tune in every week and laugh with him busting cheaters in the act. He released a song that even went number 1. All is forgiven :francis:
People magazine never had standards. It's always been entertainment garbage.