Wait a minute. Nimrata Nikki Haley's daughter out in these streets married to a black man???

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This is white to you

5835e5cfe483f.image.jpg

This is white to you

Does the name “Nikki Haley” sound like an authentic Indian name to you?

Does a person who thinks slavery had nothing to do with the civil war ascribe to white supremacy way of thinking, or a human based, civil rights Black one?

Does a family who purposely lived in a neighborhood black folks weren’t allowed relate to us?

Skin color is skin deep. What one believes defines who they actually are.

If y’all really believed this family was just as black as ours, what would be the point of this thread exactly? Why are y’all celebrating this marriage like you personally won the powerball?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does the name “Nikki Haley” sound like an authentic Indian name to you?

Does a person who thinks slavery had nothing to do with the civil war ascribe to white supremacy way of thinking, or a human based, civil rights Black one?

Does a family who purposely lived in a neighborhood black folks weren’t allowed relate to us?

Skin color is skin deep. What one believes defines who they actually are.

If y’all really believed this family was just as black as ours, what would be the point of this thread exactly? Why are y’all celebrating this marriage like you personally won the powerball?
What that have to do with what I posted
You went on a random rant
A black politician can be a cxxn and not act in the interest of black people
I just said she wasn’t white

No_bammer_weed

Daps
The name Nikki is a Punjabi name. Haley is her married name.

So only half of her name sounds Indian.
Regardless of origin, do you think associate Nikki or Nimarata with a white girl from the valley?

I’m guessing “Haley” means she didn’t marry a Punjabi bruh.

No_bammer_weed

Daps
What that have to do with what I posted
You went on a random rant
A black politician can be a cxxn and not act in the interest of black people
I just said she wasn’t white
I didn’t say she was white.

White conservative racists are far more accepting of a black man if he bows in servitude to their racism. That’s the point.

Nikki is high profile member of the white conservative community and ideology. Her husband is a white conservative (why did you post a picture of her childhood family?).

What are you pretending not to understand here?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn’t say she was white.

White conservative racists are far more accepting of a black man if he bows in servitude to their racism. That’s the point.

Nikki is high profile member of the white conservative community and ideology. Her husband is a white conservative (why did you post a picture of her childhood family?).

What are you pretending not to understand here?
Trump’s strategy against her is that she isn’t white or republican enough
So how does that fit what you are saying?

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
He is one of the "good ones"

Check the pic of dude and his girl grinning and posing in some type of crude tribal paint.

This dude is definitely a nerdy suburban c00n who runs in white circles. Probably a Republican as well. I can easily imagine what his voice sounds like.

Yeah there was definitely some "well, hes not, like reeeally black" going on when he was introduced to the Haley home...probably in front of him....and his parents....to everyones happy agreement.