Wait, so most of these "Atlanta" rappers are really from safe suburbs outside the city?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
man yall really want to put alot on your fav rappers

you want them to drop classic mixtape after classic mixtape

bars, beats, videos, concerts, trap, be HOH, reply to you on IG, etc

and on top of that, they gotta live in the center of the trap and be running for their lives and duckin around corners all day

they cant be hood adjacaent, they gotta be right in the shyt 24/7, in the middle of zone 6 having shootouts on their way to the studio every day, while on IG live telling you about their next release
this is frightening how accurate this is for a lot of the blog sites and forums

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Riverdale. Safe suburb outside of Atlanta city limits

Decatur. Safe suburb outside of city limits..

Gwinnet. White rich County outside of city limits

:ohhh:
I'm a clayco nikka from morrow. You done cracked your head talking that foolishness

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
And them wetbacks would beat the dog shyt out of every faggit down low crack head out there. How you going to compare cartel backed gangs to fukking bytch nikkas from the south still getting laid out by white boys with Confederate flags on they cars?
U right I forgot every esse was in the cartel..just cause they beat u like tha hoe u are don't mean shyt to me.. More than half of dem fags that move there ain't from there so try again... And don't know confederate flags fly in the city maybe other places in GA but not in the city but since u wanna talk flags and racism talk about places in Orange County, Bakersfield, East La nikka California still got sun down towns fukk u talkin bout..

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
What's Decatur like and why do rappers mention it? I remember jeezy said "Know some nikkas in Decatur that pay for them Falcons" and check the statistics and it was like 70-80% white and a pretty small area.
This is why Googling doesn't mean you researching the right shyt :russ: @Motife43

@Harry B let's just say there are 2 sides of Decatur. You got the "real" city of Decatur where the downtown area is at and the cacs and fakkits. That's where @BrothaZay was chilling at 20 times.

Then you got the unincorporated part of Decatur below Memorial Drive where rappers like Jeezy, Gucci, Ghetto Mafia, BoB, OutKast, YoungBloodz, DTE, etc talk about. It's like 95% Black and it's an extension of Zone 6 basically.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
U right I forgot every esse was in the cartel..just cause they beat u like tha hoe u are don't mean shyt to me.. More than half of dem fags that move there ain't from there so try again... And don't know confederate flags fly in the city maybe other places in GA but not in the city but since u wanna talk flags and racism talk about places in Orange County, Bakersfield, East La nikka California still got sun down towns fukk u talkin bout..
:mjlol: okay you guys are more gangsta.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is why Googling doesn't mean you researching the right shyt :russ: @Motife43

@Harry B let's just say there are 2 sides of Decatur. You got the "real" city of Decatur where the downtown area is at and the cacs and fakkits. That's where @BrothaZay was chilling at 20 times.

Then you got the unincorporated part of Decatur below Memorial Drive where rappers like Jeezy, Gucci, Ghetto Mafia, BoB, OutKast, YoungBloodz, DTE, etc talk about. It's like 95% Black and it's an extension of Zone 6 basically.
nikka I was in the blacc Decatur. Just cuz it was mostly blacc don't make it a hood lol