Wait, so most of these "Atlanta" rappers are really from safe suburbs outside the city?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
ATL dont have big ass highrise projects. Lot of it is houses so it looks more suburban than the usual big city hoods. Shyt still goes down....most Southern city hoods(Bham, Duval etc) are like that....bunch of rundown houses n apts instead of project buildings like nikkas are used to seeing in music videos(Marcy, Imperial Courts, Magnolia etc)

Im not even from ATL so i have no dog in tha fight but it obv af OP has an agenda against ATL....this like his 2nd/3rd thread tryna slander there

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And them wetbacks would beat the dog shyt out of every faggit down low crack head out there. How you going to compare cartel backed gangs to fukking bytch nikkas from the south still getting laid out by white boys with Confederate flags on they cars?
Lol nikka dem cartels here to. They don't make no noise.

I really want one of these nikkas to come post on the westside since its so sweet.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
nah certain parts hood as fukk lol. I live off Memorial. It reminds me of PG County back home. Certain spots are more hood than others and its mostly black.
Exactly, I grew up on Candler Road and Glenwood...now I'm in PG (a nice part imo although I roll through the other side of PG often like Suitland, Capital Heights, etc.) Atlanta Black suburbs remind me of PG County too.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Exactly, I grew up on Candler Road and Glenwood...now I'm in PG (a nice part imo although I roll through the other side of PG often like Suitland, Capital Heights, etc.) Atlanta Black suburbs remind me of PG County too.

yeah i grew up in Capitol Heights then moved to Clinton. 2 different worlds back then. You must be out Upper Marlboro or Bowie

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What's Decatur like and why do rappers mention it? I remember jeezy said "Know some nikkas in Decatur that pay for them Falcons" and check the statistics and it was like 70-80% white and a pretty small area.

And Chicago is not? Just cause there's a lot of G-shyt doesn't mean that everyone is broke.
It's a city of 10 million people.

Chicago doesn’t have 10 million people so I’m assuming you mean the surrounding areas.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, when people say ATL in general, they often mean the suburbs. The Atlanta suburbs are "allowed" to claim ATL unlike NYC suburbs

When comparing cities I hate when ATL/Miami and LA dudes use their metro areas. It’s a stupid comparison.

At least NYC, DC and Chicago people understand this.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
There aren't a ton of people in Atlanta period. The actual city of Atlanta is small as hell it's not built to be this major city it's become which is why traffic is so terrible. People that actually live in Atlanta either have money to live somewhere nice, live in the hood, or they're a college student pretty much everyone else lives on the outskirts.

Lol the reality is y’all traffic is bad is because the people in Ga still have a 1960s view on transportation.

Build more trains and traffic won’t be as bad. Clearly if traffic is the issue you need more transportation options.