Wait, so most of these "Atlanta" rappers are really from safe suburbs outside the city?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
ATL dont have big ass highrise projects. Lot of it is houses so it looks more suburban than the usual big city hoods. Shyt still goes down....most Southern city hoods(Bham, Duval etc) are like that....bunch of rundown houses n apts instead of project buildings like nikkas are used to seeing in music videos(Marcy, Imperial Courts, Magnolia etc)

Im not even from ATL so i have no dog in tha fight but it obv af OP has an agenda against ATL....this like his 2nd/3rd thread tryna slander there

Lol Marcy is what you call a low rise in NYC haha.

Ever been to polo grounds in Harlem? Those projects are 30 floors tall.

That type of rat maze trap ghetto I like :ehh:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta def aint a safe city but it feels more safe than most but u can clearly see where all the hood nikkas live

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
When comparing cities I hate when ATL/Miami and LA dudes use their metro areas. It’s a stupid comparison.

At least NYC, DC and Chicago people understand this.

Yeah I think metro area is kind of dumb for these discussions. Montauk, NY is part of NYC's metro area but obviously nobody is referring to Montauk when they discuss NYC

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Chicago doesn’t have 10 million people so I’m assuming you mean the surrounding areas.
Of course metro, people who live in most these areas say they live in Chicago or outskirts of Chicago or whatever.

It all depends on the city, but it’s really like saying that DC, ATL and Miami are nothing but small towns, LA is 1/3rd of NY and London, I mean only 3 million or something live there. It all depends on how the city is built and intergrated. Since dude is talking about different counties and suburbs he’s obviously talking about the larger definition. Because he’s not even talking about Atlanta, Atlanta “city” has a population that’s like 15-20% of Brooklyn, so doesn’t Miami and DC.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm a NY breh and I'ma need y'all to put some respect on ATL name

I moved to Stone Mountain in H.S. (literally graduated from Stone Mountain H.S.) and all I got to say is Metro ATL one of the best places to grow up or at least it was when I was young

fukk what y'all tombout :camby:

Type of shyt I grew up on :wow:

Repped

Edit: shorty @ 2:38 and 3:51 :wow:

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lol the reality is y’all traffic is bad is because the people in Ga still have a 1960s view on transportation.

Build more trains and traffic won’t be as bad. Clearly if traffic is the issue you need more transportation options.
nyc and San Fran both have a lot public transportation and the traffic in both are woat

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Riverdale and Decatur are anything but safe :mjlol:

Decatur only gets nice the closer you get to Atlanta and that's partially due to the Emory campus.