Weight loss journey thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Started covid at 211 lbs, April 2021. Since gyms were closed during covid I did a lot of youtube workouts, mainly Bullyjuice. Added running during this down time as well. Nothing crazy, 30-40 miles a month jogging.

peaked down at 167 lbs (still lifting but more cardio which I never used to do + eating healthier, definitely lost strength), September 2022. Not many carbs in my diet. Winter time added rice in exchange of salads along with chicken breast.

now at 178 lbs after using creatine, eating a little more. Nothing crazy though. Added bread into my diet which I didnt have bread outside of eating at restaurants for years. Just something to eat on the go, where ill cut 3 slices of bread. Replaced the rice for carbs as well.

Since losing the fat, using creatine now 1 1/2 months, adding some bread into the diet while the actual meals are mixed with protein meat (chicken breast) + salad or asparagus, regained and even peaked well past my strength at 211 lbs. My bench is not as strong, but its near back to where it was when I was fatter. While all other muscle groups have gained strength significantly

During this journey I also didnt realize how many years I was going through the same routine of same exercises in the gym. Ive added so many more exercises to each muscle group, it seems to help a lot as well.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Been a minute since my last update however my weight is now down to 95.8kg

My goal was to be at 95kg by month end. So 3 days to lose the last 0.8kg. I think it's possible.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Been a minute since my last update however my weight is now down to 95.8kg

My goal was to be at 95kg by month end. So 3 days to lose the last 0.8kg. I think it's possible.
Down to 94.2kg which makes it just over 6kg in 6 weeks.

If I must admit, I'm in 2nd gear right now when it comes to excercise but my diet has been relatively consistent and alcohol consumption is significantly down. Who knew eating clean and avoiding drink could help you lose weight on their own :gladbron:

Starting to notice a few changes in my face and my clothes are becoming less tight.

Goal for the end of the month is 88kg.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Down to 94.2kg which makes it just over 6kg in 6 weeks.

If I must admit, I'm in 2nd gear right now when it comes to excercise but my diet has been relatively consistent and alcohol consumption is significantly down. Who knew eating clean and avoiding drink could help you lose weight on their own :gladbron:

Starting to notice a few changes in my face and my clothes are becoming less tight.

Goal for the end of the month is 88kg.
:stopitslime: :dwillhuh: :dead:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
he uses KGs so yes he is

pixlr-bg-result-1-67-removebg-preview-removebg-preview

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Got back to 200 after being 180 after Ramadan. Been doing same workouts. Lifting more.

Diets been the same but I’ve been eating more. Kinda upset with myself

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Still fat?
Down to 89kg (196lbs) and 4kg away from my target.

Haven't been sub-90kg in about 18 months. My diet is pretty consistent now too. Can't believe how much garbage I was eating.

In an awkward space where my size 36 pants feel too loose but my size 34 pants still feel a bit too tight :unimpressed: . Ideally I would get them tailored but it feels like it will be a waste if I continue losing weight.

My glasses also feel too lose. They're constantly sliding down my face and might need to look into getting new frames. These are problems I don't mind having though.