Were You Ever Bullied In School OR WORK? (If Not, Were YOU A Bully?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Did any of yall deal with bullying in school or on the job? I remembered I wasn't bullied until I had my first job. Ya boy really didn't go through hell in school :manny:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I went to predominately white schools. The only people that were bullied were nerd/outcast/weird white kids by the preppier white kids. :francis:

cam>

All Star
Daps
I only bullied one girl - Charlotte. I bullied her with clear methodical intent.

She stabbed me in the back with a pencil in 4th grade, and I exacted revenge for the next 4 years.

Besides her though, no. I always tried to stop my friends from bullying others and descalated fights and drama.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I only bullied one girl - Charlotte. I bullied her with clear methodical intent.

She stabbed me in the back with a pencil in 4th grade, and I exacted revenge for the next 4 years.

Besides her though, no. I always tried to stop my friends from bullying others and descalated fights and drama.
:merchant:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Reppin that #HOH lifestyle since he was 10 years old. :wow:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i never believed i could get bullied , all those years of watching tv and seeing people get bullied, slapped up, wedgies i thought to myself nah that could never happen to me.

till i got to like the age of 13/14, i was waiting for one of my brehs after school and went looking for him, i go to the english block and i see him hiding in a class room and im thinking :dahell: he tells me hes hiding from this older breh tryin to tax him, the guy basically put it on him and said "im your protection now and youre paying me youre lunch money"

im thinking wtf what can kind of game are you playing then he ducks under a table and the guy walks into a the class and askes for my breh and i said he just left the room 1 min go , the guy walks out walks off, my breh comes up from the table and says thanks now lets go, we walk out and take weird way out the the english block and we walk into the older breh and he goes "so you lied to me yeah? alright im from now on youre giving me your lunch money every day :demonic:"

now i start to think in my head :scusthov: how can i get bullied ??? surely this guy is talking crap just cause he's older than us, the older kids back in the days use to fuk with us for some odd reason i dont know why but its like they all wanted to cause terror on the youngers but i never had any serious problems with the older lot, just some random encounters when a idiot would want to flex for no reason, but the next 2 days he would come up to you trying to be friends like you been brehs for years :scust::leostare:

anyway so yeah i thinkk to myself this guy is talking crap, how can a guy like me get bullied , shrug my shoulders and say ok whatever:manny: he walks off and im like to my breh breh, why you lettiing this guy take your lunch money , he say's " i dunno, but he took my money a few times:damn:"

and im like ok well he isnt touching mine

till the very next day

older breh creeps up on me and diggs in my pockets and takes some change out very quickly, im like breh come on now pass me the money back :shaq2:

this fool got right into my face and said what u gonna do about it? now this guy was older, taller, had all the hoes on lock, all the guys wanted to put in work for him, he was kinda like nino brown, but a dikkhead version, what could a kid like me do? realistically i couldnt do shyt, this guy had the power to body me for a £100 fam, i couldnt risk being a black statistic at those times, the times when london was basically like Chicago nowadays LOLLOLOLOL nah but london was fuked up back in the days man alot of people wouldnt understand some of the shyt we had to go through

but yeah man from then on i caught a few L's cause of this guy, almost could of died twice it was that deep

it got to the point were i was ready to put in work, but my good conscious looked after me

he left the school one day and its like a grey cloud moved away and the sunshine came back up, crazy situation tho cause i never thought someone could do that to me randomly, thought i was above that , you know some people get into things and your like yeah that could never be me but then out of no where it happens to u .