Were You Ever Bullied In School OR WORK? (If Not, Were YOU A Bully?)

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Hell yeah I was bullied, I was severely underweight for my height and age. I was skinny so a lot of bigger kids would bully me, daily. It was hell. This went on for a few years, maybe 5th-7th grade. I was one of the maybe 20 black kids that went to the school. So majority of the time I was the only black kid in the class. These kids would say anything you could think of and the racist teachers heard it, they just didn't give a fukk, they were probably happy about it too. The last year I was bullied, I guess I just had it. I won't lie, I thought about shooting up that school many times. First kid that said shyt to me, it was during lunch, he was joking on me and I guess he decided he could get away with it because everyone else did. I'm not the smartest person but I do a lot of thinking. I didn't say shyt while everyone was joking on me, I waited for him to get up to put his lunch tray away and I came up from behind a snuck him in the face. I hit that kid probably 10+ times before the teachers came to pull me off. fukk, even to this day it feels good just thinking about it. lol I ended up joining the wrestling team that same year, the principle suggested sports for my "anger" issues. lol I'm the one with issues while your white boys are picking on someone every day for the color of their skin. Ever since then from about 8th-10th grade, I started lifting and wrestling just hardened me. I fought people for damn near no reason at times, it felt so good fighting that stood no chance. Most of you will never know that feeling. I didn't become a bully but I didn't anyone get away with thinking they were ever above me. It was until I moved early into the 10th grade to a much better school that I stopped getting into fights. When I got there, everyone was so weak in comparison to the shyt I dealt with for so long. I know everyone doesn't handle bullying the same way but I'm actually happy I went through that shyt. No sane person would fukk with me today and I won't sit around idle and watch anyone get fukked with, period.

Damn, I typed a lot of shyt. lol

Daps
Nah breh,never been bullied.

Seen it happen a lot growing up obviously,but seen it the most in prison.

Few nikkas tried to bully me in prison but no luck for em.

Most bully's can't fight tho. Real shyt

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Was bullied in middle school and got into a lot of fights because of it.

High school? Nah.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I only bullied one girl - Charlotte. I bullied her with clear methodical intent.

She stabbed me in the back with a pencil in 4th grade, and I exacted revenge for the next 4 years.

Besides her though, no. I always tried to stop my friends from bullying others and descalated fights and drama.
:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I didn't really get bullied but I had to fight this girls older brother a lot. I turned her down when she told me she liked me. So she told that nga that I touched her ass during gym.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I remember when I was younger I got bullied alot by the dumb older kids who had failed because I was one of the smarter kids in the class. Tried telling the teacher that didn't help at all. Then I started telling my older cousins and they would check the dudes but then dudes would just wait to catch me when I was dolo. Finally had to stand up for self and get a couple suspensions for fighting till dudes learned to leave me alone

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I've never been a bully and never got bullied. If someone tried they'd get dropped.

I'm not one to let someone say or do some slick shyt. Once they do its for life, ill be on that ass.

I stay to myself, remember brehs the quiet ones are the ones to look out for, the loudest one is always the weakest. Take out the main one and the sheep will scatter

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
On my first day of Elementary, this little white girl walked up to my desk and put a note on it saying "she hated me, etc...". Because i was a good girl, all I did was get her ass in trouble. Nothing since.
I woulda told her she looked like a ritz cracka.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Hell yeah I was bullied, I was severely underweight for my height and age. I was skinny so a lot of bigger kids would bully me, daily. It was hell. This went on for a few years, maybe 5th-7th grade. I was one of the maybe 20 black kids that went to the school. So majority of the time I was the only black kid in the class. These kids would say anything you could think of and the racist teachers heard it, they just didn't give a fukk, they were probably happy about it too. The last year I was bullied, I guess I just had it. I won't lie, I thought about shooting up that school many times. First kid that said shyt to me, it was during lunch, he was joking on me and I guess he decided he could get away with it because everyone else did. I'm not the smartest person but I do a lot of thinking. I didn't say shyt while everyone was joking on me, I waited for him to get up to put his lunch tray away and I came up from behind a snuck him in the face. I hit that kid probably 10+ times before the teachers came to pull me off. fukk, even to this day it feels good just thinking about it. lol I ended up joining the wrestling team that same year, the principle suggested sports for my "anger" issues. lol I'm the one with issues while your white boys are picking on someone every day for the color of their skin. Ever since then from about 8th-10th grade, I started lifting and wrestling just hardened me. I fought people for damn near no reason at times, it felt so good fighting that stood no chance. Most of you will never know that feeling. I didn't become a bully but I didn't anyone get away with thinking they were ever above me. It was until I moved early into the 10th grade to a much better school that I stopped getting into fights. When I got there, everyone was so weak in comparison to the shyt I dealt with for so long. I know everyone doesn't handle bullying the same way but I'm actually happy I went through that shyt. No sane person would fukk with me today and I won't sit around idle and watch anyone get fukked with, period.

Damn, I typed a lot of shyt. lol

Jesus.