Were You Ever Bullied In School OR WORK? (If Not, Were YOU A Bully?)

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
From elementary to middle school I was around a bunch of white boys and mexicans because we moved to a different neighborhood. They must have been used to punking black kids cuz they would try to get bold with me repeatedly:dahell: I decked so many of them dudes in the face:banderas: then they started that jumpin' shyt:shaq2:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
then they started that jumpin' shyt:shaq2:

full

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I was actually smarter than I knew in school but had super ADD lol, and people used to call me slow and I would react violently eventually people left me alone after that, but I ended up making a lot of friends the latter half of high school and everything was cool after that

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I got bullied in middle school and in 9th/10th grade. In middle school the school bully use to slap me in my head all the time and talk shyt because i was quiet and reserved. Me and this other guy he was bullying were plotting to kill him but didn't go through with it. In HS there was this one guy who would do the same but i became cool with him in Summer school after he asked me for a ride home

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i was the bully at school. i was the big dawg that dated head cheerleader and drove a convertible mustang. shyt fukk wit me my dudes im still a bully to this day. skrt skrt skrt

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Imma keep it 100 if thirty of my cousin didn't go to my school I probably would have been bullied.
English is my second language, I like comic books and preppy clothes and I was chubby.

But half my cousins were crips and the other half were athletes and bougie broads so the few times a nikka would try to play me as a mark though would only play themselves

Edit: my Houston (Missouri city) heads y'all know about them gents and madamosilles

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I got bullied a couple times. The first time was in the first grade at a Luthern school. This dude used to always beat me up, bust me lip, and then apologize before the end of the day. I sincerely thought he was telling the truth until the next day when he would do the same thing all over again. I transferred schools but never forgot his name. I ended up finding him on Facebook and told him that I will bust his ass if I ever see him again. He blocked me after that.

The second time was the 11th grade. This fat dude that lived on the same street as me would make fun of me and talk mad shyt at school in front of the girls. One day I was standing close to his locker and got his combination. I knew another dude at school named Clifford and he had a car (a black Ford Tempo that I'd never forget). What we did was go to school and around 10am, I went in his locker and got his house keys. Me, .Clifford, and another dude went to his house and cleaned that motherfukker out. We got his Playstation and found his mother's weed stash. Took all the food out the fridge. Also poured bleach on all the beds and the clothes We made it back to school before lunch and I put the keys back in his locker. I still remember the next day at school when he was crying about someone breaking in his house.

Daps
Nah never did try to be a bully shyt seemed lame the only time I even got close to being bullied was by some white fools when I checked into my unit being 1 of the few blacks in the battalion and then being the only 1 in my platoon they would always try me. So one day this dude is saying he's usual racist shyt and he asks me if I have a problem with him mind you he's Sgt and I'm just a fresh ass Pvt. I tell him straight up yeah I do. So we go back to the barracks and I proceed to whoop his ass after that we came to an understanding and we didn't have any issues. I hate seeing people try and talk down and treat people a certain way just because they have a little bit of power

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
People talk shyt all the time but I don't count that as bullying because its never that serious. Only person I ever considered to be in a Bully position towards me ended up becoming one of my closets friends somehow:patrice:

I wouldn't say I ever bullied anybody but did get written up for "bullying" once in middle school. But it was only because this girl I used to date was talking shyt for no reason so when I was leaving school for the day I got up and yelled thats why you failing 8th grade :umad::pacspit: in front of the whole class. Then she ran and told but whatever, I aint get suspended or nothing and she deserved it :manny:

She got a baby now and I'm pretty sure she dropped outta school and works at McDonald's, so:lolbron:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I was bully til 3rd grade. Once I bullied a kid so hard I began triggering his ibs, ultimately his parents took him out. He never snitched doe.

I bullied teachers outta the school also. Ppl say bullies have mental issues or some drama at home or need attention.....for me..... I loved punking people and getting away with it. I came from a loving home, I hated attention but I loved pushing buttons and making ppl lose their shyt. I still do to a lesser degree:skip:

That shyt stopped when nikkas started getting their growth spurts and I didn't. By the time I got mine it was too late and was barely noticeable. Good thing trolling with words is still viable:wow:

If I were like 6'3+ I'd be an villain and rich too:manny:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I got bullied my first official start of kindergarten that's something i'll never forget:snoop: it kind of started to die off once i reached high school