What’s the point of having a luxury vehicle if you can’t afford to fix body damage?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
The absolute worst car he could have bought even avid buyers of that car know they are shyt. That's why they buy them. They get a kick out it!:pachaha:
I felt like I got trolled in real life

He didn't just get a luxury car, he got the worst one

Most unreliable cuz Italians value performance feel more than reliable utility

There's little after market parts

Dealerships will tear u a new one every time an issue pops up

No one feels sympathy cuz it's a relatively unknown brand

Here's an article that covers what it's really like to deal with that bs

Alfa Romeo Is Its Own Worst Enemy

How one of the greatest brands in automotive history might squander what goodwill it has left.

BY SAM SMITH
JUL 19, 2017

But the Alfa is different. My last Giulia press car—two months ago, in Seattle—idled so unevenly, the cabin rocked. Its transmission didn’t like pulling away from stoplights, either slipping excessively or jerking to speed from a stop. Earlier this year, when our digital director, Travis Okulski, had a test Giulia, the headlight washer cover fell off, the seat-height adjuster came away in his hands, and the radio refused to change stations.

Nor are we alone. As Jalopnik recently noted:

Consumer Reports’ Alfa has been to the dealer service bay three times since they bought it. The UK’s Sunday Times had three Giulias crap out on them. Forums abound with reliability issues. Pistonheads had an Alfa Giulia break down in the middle of a test against a Mercedes and a BMW. Motor Trend’s Alfa was completely defeated by a normal driveway.
The above lines were published a day after Jalopnik’s editor-in-chief, Patrick George, found himself on the side of I-87 with a Giulia that simply stopped running. The same exact vehicle that R&T's web team had a week earlier, which also threw a check engine light. Motor Authority went to Gingerman and had issues. Finally, R&T’s sister publication, Car and Driver, has seen three test Giulias to date. The first one, a Quadrifoglio, forced itself into limited-power efficiency mode whenever you remote-started the car. It wouldn’t leave that mode unless you reset it with a code reader. The next car, another Quadrifoglio, at the magazine’s annual Lightning Lap track test, refused to rev to the end of the tach. It threw trouble codes, lit the check-engine light, and started short-shifting. The most recent car that C/D tested, a 2.0-liter base model, jammed its sunroof open. The headliner-mounted switch console also stopped working. Someone eventually got the roof to close, but the car spent the rest of its time at the magazine with a note attached. It said something like, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T OPEN THE SUNROOF.

I always shake my head internally at my boy when I think about the car he chose as a starter whip

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The vehicle is 60k base model, but you got scratches all on the side and the bumper got a dent

full

Are all the body shops closed or people not reporting to insurance?
Its a lease probably and they have the damage protection plan. No interest in fixing scratches for a car you are going to turn back in in a year or two.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Stunt. On. These. bytches.

no for real I can’t count how many luxury vehicles we had come in to the shop that people completely neglected on maintenance and then acted surprised when shyt wasn’t running correctly. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
if your deductible is lower than $1000, you might as well put in a insurance claim.

Depending on your paint color they may have to paint into the hood or the front door because of the fender to color match so it doesnt look off.

Out of 1-10 , how bad brehs ? :lupe: This is my baby , so I already dropped $1K on parts, prolly another $1K on body work , then imma just paint the whole car blue fucc it , another $1K

nkCuTlo

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My brother in law got an early 2000's honda accord with every light on the dash lit up, a years worth of doorknob recall notices piling up on his dad's living room table, and a piece of ducktape going straight through the middle of his driver's side rear view mirror. Now he's looking at financing a used c-class for $15k @ 60 months, because he thinks adding the extended warranty for $2k will mean that they're obligated to keep his car in pristine condition for the duration of his ownership :snoop:

We've tried telling him it's a terrible idea but he just gets defensive about it :yeshrug:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You ain’t gotta be limited to a piece of shyt car forever brah. There’s plenty of 2012-2014 cars with low miles and low maintenance costs

I really only started noticing all the cars around me because I’m looking at SUVs to replace my Optima in a few years when it’s time to have kids

:myman:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
My brother in law got an early 2000's honda accord with every light on the dash lit up, a years worth of doorknob recall notices piling up on his dad's living room table, and a piece of ducktape going straight through the middle of his driver's side rear view mirror. Now he's looking at financing a used c-class for $15k @ 60 months, because he thinks adding the extended warranty for $2k will mean that they're obligated to keep his car in pristine condition for the duration of his ownership :snoop:

We've tried telling him it's a terrible idea but he just gets defensive about it :yeshrug:
:hhh: With that extra 2k he could redo damn near his entire car

I get nervous if any lights pop up as I don’t wanna end up stranded somewhere waiting for a tow truck:francis:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
damn a 6 lol . How long you think it will take to get fixed? $ isnt the issue
You need a brand new front bumper, I don’t think they can undent the front side panel and the hood might need to be replaced too :picard:

I actually don’t think it will take long since they putting on a brand new part but yea you gonna wanna get it painted as you mentioned