Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Watching Hunter X Hunter at the moment... It's an anime for kids, right ? :dwillhuh:
It got good praise on here and I thought I should give it a try but I'm a little disappointed tbh.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Hunter X Hunter at the moment... It's an anime for kids, right ? :dwillhuh:
It got good praise on here and I thought I should give it a try but I'm a little disappointed tbh.
Keep watching Hunter X Hunter breh...once you get further .. story gets darker and fighting improves vastly.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Keep watching Hunter X Hunter breh...once you get further .. story gets darker and fighting improves vastly.
Yeah I'm at the moment where Kurapika bodied the Wolwerine-like villain and I'm finally enjoying but honestly I nearly quit because the Hunter exam was some bullshyt until they reached the island with the stuck ship.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm probably late to the game with this but Psycho-Pass is really good! It's definitely a mind fukk of epic proportions, lol. I can not wait for season 2 to come out!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I tried breh, it just seem way too childish.

Toriko >>> Fairy Tail
how the fuk u gon tell this dude to stick with it on some hypocrite shyt :why:.....just like u said for hxh do for fairy tail breh...once erza is introduced and they get to the first arc its straight piff....dude made it thru toriko but not fairy tail :heh: i aint nvr heard of that one

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
how the fuk u gon tell this dude to stick with it on some hypocrite shyt :why:.....just like u said for hxh do for fairy tail breh...once erza is introduced and they get to the first arc its straight piff....dude made it thru toriko but not fairy tail :heh: i aint nvr heard of that one

everything before the 7 year time skip in fairy tail was piff....after that the show fell off a fukking cliff :snoop:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
everything before the 7 year time skip in fairy tail was piff....after that the show fell off a fukking cliff :snoop:
thats wat ppl say but i thought
the introduction of the 3rd type of dragon slayers was dope and the fact natsu still beat they ass on sum luffy shyt was great
plus im a sucker for a fighting tournament :obama:....dbz made me luv tourneys :ld:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fairy Tail was way too childish, the fights don't even seem intense. Xmen 90s cartoon fights are more intense than that kiddie shyt. If i'm wrong link me to a fight on youtube. Also i can't stand that riverdance music in Fairy Tail.

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
thats wat ppl say but i thought
the introduction of the 3rd type of dragon slayers was dope and the fact natsu still beat they ass on sum luffy shyt was great
plus im a sucker for a fighting tournament :obama:....dbz made me luv tourneys :ld:

the introduction of all these dragonslayers made me really dislike the show to be honest....i feel like by adding all these different slayers it really diminishes the uniqueness of natsu..like in the beginning of fairy tail natsu was considered a legend since he was the only true dragonslayer known at the time...thats just my opinion tho :manny: that arc right before the timeskip tho :whew:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
the introduction of all these dragonslayers made me really dislike the show to be honest....i feel like by adding all these different slayers it really diminishes the uniqueness of natsu..like in the beginning of fairy tail natsu was considered a legend since he was the only true dragonslayer known at the time...thats just my opinion tho :manny: that arc right before the timeskip tho :whew:
i feel ya, but there's still only 3 "true" dragonslayers so no matter wat he's considered unique :heh: