GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:damn: @ kuroko basketball ep. its gonna be intense the next episode

kuroko been working on his new move like crazy
:laff: at him leaving the ball behind though

midomoria like oh i got you i can wear you down instead and from the preview it looks like he gonna get the ball then pass then shoot too throw him off

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
killua:wow: both of them made friends with an ant which i didnt expect. gon should watch his back that meloreon just doesnt seem trust worthy. with killua out of commission, it seems the selection will go on undisturbed.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
killua:wow: both of them made friends with an ant which i didnt expect. gon should watch his back that meloreon just doesnt seem trust worthy. with killua out of commission, it seems the selection will go on undisturbed.
The eyes Gon gave that ant when he said that he'd kill him if he was lying. :banderas:
And you know he meant it too. :jawalrus:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a shame that hitman reborn anime is on hiatus. i looked at the manga and that arcobaleno rescue arc is the best in the series:wow: it's a shame that it isnt animated. my imagination is :flabbynsick: so i feel anime is way better than the manga

the anime starts off a lil slow than turns into piff episodes 1-19 are more filler i would say and from episode 20 on is the real stuff

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Nothing is good about this filler. You've been warned.

hey, man. I stopped watching Bleach because of that Bount filler arc. :heh:

I thought that filler arc was pretty decent :ld:

I stopped keeping up with bleach almost 2 years ago, use to be a heavy stan for that boy Kurosaki:smugdraper:

I thought so too... Out of all the major animes, Bleach had the only tolerable fillers imo

so i finally finished that bounto arc and it wasnt all that bad :manny:

just got to ichigo's dad showing his shinigami form :takedat: i was wondering why he was able to beat ichigo up all the time :heh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh:

tumblr_mvno31ZAVC1sohzu5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mvngg8RFyE1sidumdo1_400.gif

tumblr_mvno5bUxYl1sohzu5o1_400.gif

:heh: PERFECTLY animated!

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Little Busters Refrain :ohlawd:

Jus finished episode 5 :wow:

WDF IS GOIN ON :mindblown:

ya ik i could jus read spoilers but:ld: nahh..i aint bout to spoil this classic for me :ufdup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, when I started watching HxH, I made the mistake to watch the 90's version :beli:
shyt stopped just after Greed Island and most of that GI arc was boooooooooooooooring (the 5 eps centered on the dodgeball stuff had me :snoop:) but I kept watching till the end because I thought Gon finally was about to meet his father. So then after the last ep, I read the wiki about HxH, I found out, there was more :why: So I read the manga and I'm now at the final fight in the Kimera Ant and well, there's some classic stuff. The Dragon Dive attack and the way it was shown in stop motion in the manga was simply beautiful. I went through a lot of BS to finally witness some quality storytelling.
So far, HxH disappointed me a little though. The Phantom Troupe arc was serious and extremely dark and I liked it. But otherwise it's really childish. Even the beginning of the Kimera Ant arc was super corny. Fortunately the Attack on the King phase is raising the bar and it will defo be epic in the Anime. Now I'm at chapter 290 and it's about to get real.
:heh:

tumblr_mvno31ZAVC1sohzu5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mvngg8RFyE1sidumdo1_400.gif

tumblr_mvno5bUxYl1sohzu5o1_400.gif

:heh: PERFECTLY animated!
I don't understand, what's happening ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Also, just finished Fate Zero today. End was kinda underwhelming but I liked it. Animation is top top notch.