Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't understand, what's happening ?

Aoki is seen as somewhat of a joke boxer. He entertains the crowd with his antics, but his record leaves much to be desired. He isn't really taken seriously...... until this fight. lol

The wavy shyt is just him making random unpredictable movements. The scene with them both looking at something....

well... just imagine if you were getting pummled by somebody in a fight. All of the sudden, they stopped mid punch and looked shocked and glanced somewhere else.

there's a HUGE chance you'd look to see what they were looking at! Aoki punched the shyt out of dude by doing that shyt...... twice!

That froggy looking punch is just what it is.

:heh: just watch Hajime no Ippo episode 5.... http://www.goodanime.net/hajime-no-ippo-rising-episode-5

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:heh:

tumblr_mvngg8RFyE1sidumdo1_400.gif
breh this shyt right here had me :dead: for like 5 minutes straight....the first round and that part was just pure comedy breh :heh:....aoki is a true damn fool :pachaha:.....but he part of da gawd boxing camp :blessed:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched Shin Chan again on hulu, forget how funny this show and they have 3 seasons of the show on there :blessed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
breh this shyt right here had me :dead: for like 5 minutes straight....the first round and that part was just pure comedy breh :heh:....aoki is a true damn fool :pachaha:.....but he part of da gawd boxing camp :blessed:

dude was like "Oh shyt he's doing it again! dont' look! Don't Look! DONT LOOK!!!! :damn:"

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the king chimera gettin that work from idiot savant chick :whew:.....im surprised he aint slapped her with that tail just outta sheer frustration :pachaha:
You see Netero meditating preparing for the fight with the King? :banderas: I haven't read the manga but i know this shyt going to be epic

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude was like "Oh shyt he's doing it again! dont' look! Don't Look! DONT LOOK!!!! :damn:"

and he still looked:russ:. the first time aoki looked away i was like "what happened in the crowd:ohhh:." aoki is top 5 GOAT status after that. and let's not forget his weight changes, the weigh in, and the bathroom scene:lolbron:.

:shaq:
29dguok.jpg
:wow: