kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Fairy Tail was way too childish, the fights don't even seem intense. Xmen 90s cartoon fights are more intense than that kiddie shyt. If i'm wrong link me to a fight on youtube. Also i can't stand that riverdance music in Fairy Tail.

from the first arc, not even close to the best fight in the show

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
watched newest Unbreakable Machine Doll....

More verbal fanservice, of course. But only a slight bit. While Yaya's lust for her owner and his constant rejection of it is wrong on some level and played up for comedic purposes, the scene of him coming back from his "date" and her trying to be "good wife" by fixing an invisible dinner because she couldn't eat (and his reaction and realization of what was gong on) was rather touching.

the "shoko" that Raishin had been going on about was finally revealed....

and the "Cannibal Candy" killer was revealed. I was surprised at how fast it played out. I would have thought it would have stretched out a bit.....

aaaand they ended on a cliffhanger. Again. :patrice: at least they know how to keep you coming back.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What happens when you mix Nen...

tumblr_mv39o2m8wW1sawx0po1_500.gif

...with a game of darts?

tumblr_mv3eoiwPlh1qa7ubto1_500.gif

HUNTER X HUNTER 101

tumblr_mv3dy6iHGB1rucc9wo1_500.gif

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-101/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-101/

tumblr_mv3eijdMpg1rucc9wo1_500.gif

:tu this makes the dodgeball battle look like a friendly game.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

from the first arc, not even close to the best fight in the show

I use to like Fairy Tail alot until I learned that they never want to give nobody but Natsu major shine :dry:

When they initially pulled that Plot no Jutsu to allow Natsu to defeat Laxus with Gajeel's help I was furious :rudy:

Not only that, due to Laxus losing they changed my ni**a's whole cocky personality :dahell: the animation was splendid though :whew:

I need to finish reading the grand magic games arc, I want to see how it ends at the least.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
have u seen:
zetman
legend of the legendary heroes
blood lad
a certain magical index
code breaker
the devil is a part timer
blue exorcist
magi
brave 10
I've seen the bolded and though they were solid.
What are the best series out of the ones you posted?
I'm probably late to the game with this but Psycho-Pass is really good! It's definitely a mind fukk of epic proportions, lol. I can not wait for season 2 to come out!
The first season was so good :wow:.
I just hope they don't turn Season 2 into some lame love story.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I use to like Fairy Tail alot until I learned that they never want to give nobody but Natsu major shine :dry:

When they initially pulled that Plot no Jutsu to allow Natsu to defeat Laxus with Gajeel's help I was furious :rudy:

Not only that, due to Laxus losing they changed my ni**a's whole cocky personality :dahell: the animation was splendid though :whew:

I need to finish reading the grand magic games arc, I want to see how it ends at the least.
:dahell: erza gets just as much shine as natsu :dwillhuh: shyt she was the one that saved everybody in that arc on the island....Laxus was an awful character before he got defeated...he was still cocky even after being beaten too but he was just humble cuz he knew he did fairy tail dirty....idk wtf u were watching breh :what:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:dahell: erza gets just as much shine as natsu :dwillhuh: shyt she was the one that saved everybody in that arc on the island....Laxus was an awful character before he got defeated...he was still cocky even after being beaten too but he was just humble cuz he knew he did fairy tail dirty....idk wtf u were watching breh :what:

Laxus is no where near cocky now than he originally was :heh: wat :dahell:

i'm talking shine as far as defeating a major foe, fairy tail suffers from the dbz syndrome as far as the main character has to defeat everyone.

Gildarts is the only character(from when I last read) that Natsu straight up can't overcome. Besides the essentially fodder villains that are pit against Erza, Gray, and sometimes Lucy. Everything is Natsu, He's unstoppable :heh:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Laxus is no where near cocky now than he originally was :heh: wat :dahell:

i'm talking shine as far as defeating a major foe, fairy tail suffers from the dbz syndrome as far as the main character has to defeat everyone.

Gildarts is the only character(from when I last read) that Natsu straight up can't overcome. Besides the essentially fodder villains that are pit against Erza, Gray, and sometimes Lucy everything is Natsu.
well like i said laxus was an awful character before he lost so i give no fuks.....as for the dbz syndrome thats damn near every show that consist of multiple main characters...u can say thats one piece syndrome too :ld:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kyoukai no Kanata... even though nothing is touching Kill La Kill right now all I can say is :whew:

The thing is, I expected KLK to be as brilliant as it is, I didn't expect this to be as great as it is.