twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I would never take an anime site's rating as gospel but it is one the best SOL Romance in ages (I know folks will mention Kaguya-sama but that one is also heavily comedy reliant). I know this because every time I watch a great romance anime I'm remembering the tragedy that they never finished Kaichou Wa Maid-sama. :mjcry:

haven’t seen that sol maid sama gonna add to my list since it seems Amazon has the whole manga set so I’ll just read it

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

Did @Bryan Danielson really have the audacity to call for a list knowing full and damn well he don't got no lists of his own? And y'all let him get away with it?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
full

Did @Bryan Danielson really have the audacity to call for a list knowing full and damn well he don't got no lists of his own? And y'all let him get away with it?

I called for it and was the first to post mine:dwillhuh:

Don’t make me get my #GriffithSet G’s on you:comeon:

Have them boys beat you into submission then make you become one of us:mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MHA has a good chapter this week :wow:, they decided to end the arc already and focus on the aftermath. Dabi finna get that work.
JJK I like the content, but :francis: Gege literally dropped a thesis in a middle of fight on HXH shyt. the information is valued but it needed to be spread apart.

Last edited: