RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I watched the first season of AOT a long time ago. Just binged the anime to tonight’s episode. I guess the first episodes of season 4 was to make you feel a sense of compassion for the Marleyans, but maybe because I binged it idgaf. I hope Eren and Levi keep applying pressure to them tbh :wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I rewatched the Yorknew City "auction" arc on Netflix last week... and maaaaan...

The show had already hit it's groove before then.. but the moment the beat dropped and Chrollo, upon murdering 5 assassins with just some pencils, started orchestrating the symphony for his goons to snap necks throughout the city in loving memory of their fallen breh that kurapika murdered dolo... a kurapika who was in the same hotel as chrollo hunting him along with Killuah's dad and grandad... unaware that their son/grandson was all in on the fukkery...

that was the moment i realized i was watching the anime version of Jordan dropping 63 on the Celtics.

I remember pausing that shyt and saying "I-I I think this is the GOAT
:lupe:"

Just... fukkery overload.

^^This feeling i got during HxH where it flipped the switch from good to GOAT...

... is exactly how i've felt these last several eps of AOT. :whew: I hope they stick the landing, because right now... I'm not sayin it's Jordan, but AOT outchea lookin like Kobe droppin 81 on the Raptors :lupe:

And by the Raptors, I mean Reiner... :mjlol:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Th recent episode of SK-8 The infinity was a one big Initial-D reference....heck the entire show with its mountain racing... is an Initial D reference :mjlol:

Ic0gy3q.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Erin is so:demonic: the guy is committed to his goal. No hesitation.

Armin appearance. Looking in his eyes the bruh been through it. :to:

Levi the gawd:wow:

Mikasa that’s bae they got her out here looking stressed and wanting to go home.
:mjcry:

What’s crazy is the young kids are just now experiencing what Mikasa, Erin and Armin did that fateful day. It’s like a cycle for real. So who are the good guys? Who’s in the wrong? I waited two weeks to watch to episodes back to back. I don’t know if I can do that again.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This episode of AoT reminded me of how epic the series felt when it first came out. It only took Eren like 60 episodes to become the protagonist he needed to be after the first season or so.

I see a lot of complaints about Mappa's use of CGI but honestly it's been pretty damn good and not detracting at all, especially because they use it to pull off more impressive motion.