Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs who fukk with Weak Hero.

Webtoons got another one. Reading Viral Hit.

Its pretty much Weak Hero except the MC is way more likeable than Gray and these dudes are YouTubers beating the shyt out of each other for clout. :dead:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
new ep of AOT was :whew:

idk the cgi in this episode looked pretty good! Mappa doing their thing.

Reiner:

7bb9c876a9b435bebc662472edc3420c.gif

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Caught up with juju :francis: the fights:whoo:

Akudama drive, I thought this was going to fall off like zodiac wars, glad y'all recommend it:whew:

Yea..... that show surprised.

At first I was t feeling it and if I’m being real.... it took me like 5 times to watch the first 3 eps..... cuz I just kept falling asleep on them.

But one weekend after hearing brehs in here keep praising it..... I decided to dive on it like @winb83 diving into @Doctor Doom big tiddy cousins booty.

And I was like win was pleasantly surprised :ehh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I think MAPPA are doing a good job personally

given the circumstances, covid and not having a lot of time to prepare, they're doing well.

its just compared to previous seasons, the difference in quality is jarring. could post some comparison gifs for example as I just finished watching season 2.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
given the circumstances, covid and not having a lot of time to prepare, they're doing well.

its just compared to previous seasons, the difference in quality is jarring. could post some comparison gifs for example as I just finished watching season 2.
I actually prefer Mappa's art style than Wit studio....it looks like a cleaned up version of the manga. :wow:.

also, Wit studio is a much smaller production, they would have been bankrupt or took years to make season 4 had they not let Mappa take over. There's just so much action and shyt going on in season 4 compared to the other seasons, Mappa came in clutch.
aot exceeding expectations :wow:

should be illegal to show porco getting abused like that :picard:

He was getting fed with L's left, right and centre.

FaithfulBronzeAmoeba-small.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I actually prefer Mappa's art style than Wit studio....it looks like a cleaned up version of the manga. :wow:.

also, Wit studio is a much smaller production, they would have been bankrupt or took years to make season 4 had they not let Mappa take over. There's just so much action and shyt going on in season 4 compared to the other seasons, Mappa came in clutch.

Years to make is the issue. Didn't make business sense to wait that long, so I understand the quality drop.

The aesthetic itself s cool. So long as nobody is moving, things have been great.