noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
I'm not even gonna front I threw AoT in the bushes in the middle of the 2nd season.

It's gonna take a lot of convincing for me to come back. :francis:

If there was nothing that interested you after 2 seasons the series is probably just not for you I think.. Doubt a rewatch would change that, but who knows.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even gonna front I threw AoT in the bushes in the middle of the 2nd season.

It's gonna take a lot of convincing for me to come back. :francis:

i binged the manga a week ago, then followed S4. This after ignoring AOT for three years or so.

only convincing needed was - this is one of the most successful franchises of our time coming to end. It's the only anime a lot of people will be talking about for months. I'd like to join those conversations and give my opinion on that stuff as it happens in the moment.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If there was nothing that interested you after 2 seasons the series is probably just not for you I think.. Doubt a rewatch would change that, but who knows.

Not even sure why it didn't vibe either. I guess I thought it was boring.:jbhmm:

It's kind of like FMA, I realize that FMA is supposed to be good and I don't even objectively think it's bad, but it's :russell:

Watched the whole original FMA and FMAB runs on toonami and even went back to rewatch FMAB and I thought it wasn't that good the 2nd time either even though some people think it's the GOAT :yeshrug:

i binged the manga a week ago, then followed S4. This after ignoring AOT for three years or so.

only convincing needed was - this is one of the most successful franchises of our time coming to end. It's the only anime a lot of people will be talking about for months. I'd like to join those conversations and give my opinion on that stuff as it happens in the moment.

Is it ending? If it's ending then that might be convincing enough. :ehh:

It's less than 100 eps still right?

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Not even sure why it didn't vibe either. I guess I thought it was boring.:jbhmm:

It's kind of like FMA, I realize that FMA is supposed to be good and I don't even objectively think it's bad, but it's :russell:

Watched the whole original FMA and FMAB runs on toonami and even went back to rewatch FMAB and I thought it wasn't that good the 2nd time either even though some people think it's the GOAT :yeshrug:

Yeah there are a lot of popular and highly praised shows I can't connect with either and found boring, so I get it. Honestly if you do rewatch and feel similar again I'd just drop it tbh, no point forcing yourself to watch something you find boring just because others thinks it's good.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Noted.

I know how anime fans are though I'm not going to take your word for it until I have more tangible evidence of this shyt being worth my time. :unimpressed:

I don't think you want spoilers. The series is coming to an end this year.

It was a chore to watch it from season 2. But the action and suspense in season 3 got me hooked.

And now in season 4, nobody is catching a break. It's pure action and savageness.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah there are a lot of popular and highly praised shows I can't connect with either and found boring, so I get it. Honestly if you do rewatch and feel similar again I'd just drop it tbh, no point forcing yourself to watch something you find boring just because others thinks it's good.

Yeah, everyone isn't going to vibe with the same content. There's too much out there to spend time slogging through something you don't enjoy.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Almost everytime I hear there is a live action anime on the way
More+like+_d43a4b2a31533dbb111156ade569f776.gif