What is the line between romance & simping?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Like others said....don't spend too much money unless u know they actually like u for ur whole package. OP is young and a nice guy...but unfortunately so many folks out here are huge users and savages and being used or mistreated turns good nice people bitter once they realize they taking a bunch of L's.

Yes a man should be a man and lead and provide if necessary BUT that doesn't mean being her trick or sponsor or overshowering her with gifts. She NEEDS to EARN those gifts...even if u ballin. And if u ain't ballin...OH HELL NAH. She also needs to do things for u...even if her money is funny. Hell, if u feelin her and she feelin u and u decide to take her to a nice dinner...she should reciprocate with something...if she broke...she could at least buy u some Chick fil a or McDs...I mean something to show effort and add some value.

It can be a fine line balancing romance, splurging and simpin...but just don't cross that line...and being a naturally nice, happy and generous person can put u in a position to take Ls and get used. Women can easily spot a potential trick, sponsor or a dude who can easily be used. Its sad because there are some folks who are naturally good people and nice but people don't appreciate it.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Is it simping if she borrow money from you and pays you back right away? Is it simping if she ask you what you want for Christmas, and you tell her "nah I'm good", but change your mind cause you want something back? Not her affection, just Kobe's or a bottom of cologne?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Like others said....don't spend too much money unless u know they actually like u for ur whole package. OP is young and a nice guy...but unfortunately so many folks out here are huge users and savages and being used or mistreated turns good nice people bitter once they realize they taking a bunch of L's.

Yes a man should be a man and lead and provide if necessary BUT that doesn't mean being her trick or sponsor or overshowering her with gifts. She NEEDS to EARN those gifts...even if u ballin. And if u ain't ballin...OH HELL NAH. She also needs to do things for u...even if her money is funny. Hell, if u feelin her and she feelin u and u decide to take her to a nice dinner...she should reciprocate with something...if she broke...she could at least buy u some Chick fil a or McDs...I mean something to show effort and add some value.

It can be a fine line balancing romance, splurging and simpin...but just don't cross that line...and being a naturally nice, happy and generous person can put u in a position to take Ls and get used. Women can easily spot a potential trick, sponsor or a dude who can easily be used. Its sad because there are some folks who are naturally good people and nice but people don't appreciate it.

shyt. I'm prejudice towards women so I'm kinda confused when a chick is trying to get at me. I assume she trying to do XYZ to get me to invest in her. a sucker and I'll do what ever she wants or she really nice. I keep finding out that every time a chick is nice to me she got some ulterior motive. :mindblown:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
If your girl isn't acting in kind the same way you are it's ALWAYS simping

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
:dead: @ops post. Your doing the most for college chicks. At 18 they fukking off straight clout. fukk romance gain clout.