What makes a person "fun" in a relationship?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If I bag this girl next week and start a relationship I don't want her to think I'm a corny waste yute :lupe:

I'm broke and don't have the money to go out every weekend and do stuff :lupe:

I prefer watching TV than going outside and hear people comment on me being a #MidnightBoy :lupe:

I don't have the money to dress like some fresh nikka every weekend :lupe:

Am I doomed for a miserable existence? :lupe:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If you have to put on a front to be "fun" to the person then you're not meant to be in a relationship with her. Your girlfriend should make your life easier, not more complicated :ehh:
Breh cmon now. All girls would get bored and eventually cheat. In an ideal world your post would be the truth but it's 2014 and

When a rich nikka wants ya
v7MrmTs.png

And ya nikka can't do nothing for ya.....
pVI1C5p.png

:wow:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Don't kiss her ass, and just be righteous. If you think something she does is stupid or if it pisses you off, then speak on it. Don't hold your tongue in hopes of getting her approval, that's pussified behavior.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Breh cmon now. All girls would get bored and eventually cheat. In an ideal world your post would be the truth but it's 2014 and

When a rich nikka wants ya
v7MrmTs.png

And ya nikka can't do nothing for ya.....
pVI1C5p.png

:wow:

:pachaha:

If it makes you feel better most normal girls would stay away from a guy who turned rihanna's face the colour he did no matter how rich.

To answer your question, what makes a person fun is how they make you feel when you're with them not necessarily what you do or how much you spend. I've had more fun sitting on a sofa and laughing with friends than I have sharing an expensive meal with other people.

To be fun be slightly shocking and make her laugh

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Don't kiss her ass, and just be righteous. If you think something she does is stupid or if it pisses you off, then speak on it. Don't hold your tongue in hopes of getting her approval, that's pussified behavior.
How is that "fun" though :lupe:

:pachaha:

If it makes you feel better most normal girls would stay away from a guy who turned rihanna's face the colour he did no matter how rich.

To answer your question, what makes a person fun is how they make you feel when you're with them not necessarily what you do or how much you spend. I've had more fun sitting on a sofa and laughing with friends than I have sharing an expensive meal with other people.

To be fun be slightly shocking and make her laugh
Do you know how many tweets I've seen that said "I like Chris Brown beat me any day of the week" :usure:

If you're broke, stay single. Being broke in a relationship is lame.​
In house p*ssy >>>>>>>>>>>>
@Grams don't be a clown, though :ufdup:

Yes, she shouldn't be laughing at you but with you
That's my biggest fear :lupe: