What makes a person "fun" in a relationship?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This bytch ass nikka @Amulet of Immortality on God how can a waste poster with -320 be able to rate my thread b :beli:
Your dap to post ratio is worse than mine, :camby: Your threads just suck.

:
but.gif

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
Yeah, my fault, that was an inaccurate statement. Don't know what I was thinking :russ:

Either way, your thread here reeks of immature insecurity, so I had to one star this trash.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yeah, my fault, that was an inaccurate statement. Don't know what I was thinking :russ:

Either way, your thread here reeks of immature insecurity, so I had to one star this trash.
Everybody is insecure :aicmon:

If she dont enjoy your company unless u spending $, :bushes:
Maybe if she was from a third world country. These American girls heaaaaaaa I tell you boi. If she can't instagram her dates with you and get 100+ likes off of it she's gonna toss you aside like a gun you need to get rid of :wow:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
just do u

if a nikka steps on yo shoes deck him

if he step on yo girl foot then shoot him

if the aggressor is a girl then sexually harass her

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everybody is insecure :aicmon:

Maybe if she was from a third world country. These American girls heaaaaaaa I tell you boi. If she can't instagram her dates with you and get 100+ likes off of it she's gonna toss you aside like a gun you need to get rid of :wow:

Not all of them. Some just want to stroll by the water and talk about their dreams while you listen. Stay away frok those digital girls.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
based on your posts in this thread, it's probably best if you don't hop into a relationship right now..

:ufdup:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Not all of them. Some just want to stroll by the water and talk about their dreams while you listen. Stay away frok those digital girls.
BDA8EgoCEAE1Akt.jpg

based on your posts in this thread, it's probably best if you don't hop into a relationship right now..

:ufdup:
Is it cuz I'm

A. Lame
B. Corny
C. Boring
D. #Midnight

??? :lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:pachaha:

If it makes you feel better most normal girls would stay away from a guy who turned rihanna's face the colour he did no matter how rich.

This is a lie. Truth be told most normal girls would just assume it was something Rihanna did that they wouldn't therefore they'd avoid an asswhooping.

Exact quote from a okc profile I seen the other day:

Would you consider sleeping with someone on the first date?

Answer: If you read my profile, you know this is unlikely. (Sex=boring) But if Chris Brown wanted to have sex with me, I'm not going to turn that down. I'm just not. lol. This also applies to various other extremely sexy men (and maybe a woman or two :o).
:sas1:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
This is a lie. Truth be told most normal girls would just assume it was something Rihanna did that they wouldn't therefore they'd avoid an asswhooping.

Exact quote from a okc profile I seen the other day:

:sas1:

Celebrity worship :yeshrug:

There is no logic in that, would you call such girls "normal" if that is normal then the sanity bar has gone way down lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Celebrity worship :yeshrug:

There is no logic in that, would you call such girls "normal" if that is normal then the sanity bar has gone way down lol

I don't really like your use of the world "normal". Put it like this, given a random population of females whom know who Chris Brown is, I would say no less than 75% of them would still be willing to date him.

Normal is also used to describe when someone's behaviour conforms to the most common behaviour in society (known as conforming to the norm)

In this case yes, I think they'd be considered "normal"

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't really like your use of the world "normal". Put it like this, given a random population of females whom know who Chris Brown is, I would say no less than 75% of them would still be willing to date him.

In this case yes, I think they'd be considered "normal"

Hang on you have a problem with me using the word normal yet just randomly decide on that 75% statistic :mjpls:

One thing I will agree with you on though is that a large number of young girls on social media aka twitter/insta might overlook his actions because by definition a large number of girls on social media are suffering from severe celeb worship.

Also I will admit that in society the wealthier a man the more faults are overlooked and may be given the benefit of the doubt but there is always a limit.