What makes a person "fun" in a relationship?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hang on you have a problem with me using the word normal yet just randomly decide on that 75% statistic :mjpls:

One thing I will agree with you on though is that a large number of young girls on social media aka twitter/insta might overlook his actions because by definition a large number of girls on social media are suffering from severe celeb worship.

Also I will admit that in society the wealthier a man the more faults are overlooked and may be given the benefit of the doubt but there is always a limit.

You're right I pulled that number out my ass. And I would add that 75% would be for girls between 18-25 imo.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:pachaha:

If it makes you feel better most normal girls would stay away from a guy who turned rihanna's face the colour he did no matter how rich.

To answer your question, what makes a person fun is how they make you feel when you're with them not necessarily what you do or how much you spend. I've had more fun sitting on a sofa and laughing with friends than I have sharing an expensive meal with other people.

To be fun be slightly shocking and make her laugh
:pachaha:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
My boyfriend is too boring - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Dear Dr Lukats, My boyfriend and I have been together for five years. We moved in together about a year ago. He really is a kind and loving man and he treats me with respect, except he’s seriously boring.

I know I probably sound like an ungrateful cow, but it’s really getting me down. It really is like living with an old woman.

To give you a few examples; all of our carrier bags are folded up neatly in the draw, He keeps and old towel in the bathroom to wipe up puddles from the floor. We even have to order the shopping list according to the isles in the supermarket.

Going out for dinner is a usually a diatribe and history lesson of wine and certain foods, and when we go on holiday he thinks it’s fun to create an hourly itinerary before we get there. As he says preparation is the key to success. Then when we’re away he insists on keeping a diary of all of our activities, meals, excursions, taxi journeys etc. He logs how much money we spend and then rates each activity with a satisfaction index so that if we visit the same place again we can monitor any social and economic changes.

All of this planning is sucking the life out of me. There is no room for fun.

I’m expecting a marriage proposal in the very near future. I know I should be happy but I’m not. I’m not sure I could routine for the rest of my life.

Is it me, am I ungrateful or should I move on?

What Should I Do If I'm Getting Bored Of My Boyfriend And Want Out Of My Relationship? - Find Answers to this Question

What should I do if I'm getting bored of my boyfriend and want out of my relationship?
I feel horrible asking this. My boyfriend of 1.5 years is nice and sweet, but such a drag. He's too academic even after we've graduated college (I'm 23, he's 22)! I feel like he's very one-dimensional, and I don't always get his humor but he gets mine. We've tried new things like travelled around the country but I feel just as lonely. He has a good personality and probably likes me more than I like him, but I just want out of this relationship. We have a good physical relationship but that's starting to deteriorate. I'm starting to see a lot of flaws in him. Even though he's very good looking, he's scarily skinny. My turn-on is a ripped guy, but when I met him, I decided to give him a chance for his personality which I found endearing back then but now he's just a one trick pony -.- Any advice on how I can get out?

I'm in this exact situation now. I even used the same word to describe my boyfriend "one dimensional". I'm just so much more vibrant and charismatic than he is and he really is starting to bore me. We've been together 1.4 yrs...I feel bad Bc he's a good boyfriend, he'd do anything for me but he's not interesting at all.

deviantART Forum: My boyfriend is SO BORING

I've been with my boyfriend for over 3.5 years now and we live together. We both work and stuff...make money and all that...but my GOD IS HE BORING.

He never wants to do ANYTHING. I even have to force him to have his own friends come over when they are bothering him! mainly because he complains about not having any friends...but he never wants to hang out with them!

My god he never wants to do a damn thing! All he ever wants to do is sit around the house and MAYBE watch tv or go to a drive-thru for some fastfood. It is REALLY getting to me.

I'm a good looking, fun person. I want to be out, having fun. I wish it could be with my boyfriend but it is so difficult to get him to do ANYTHING. He gets extremely jealous and ridiculously difficult in social situations; for example: when his friends come over, I do my best to be friendly and personable and keep the conversation flowing...no awkward moments. But with my friends, and even with his sometimes, he just sits there like a fukking rock! Not doing anything! not even trying! It's so fukking annoying! And if I go out with my friends or have my friends over, he acts like a total a$$hole and gets all jealous like I should be spending every second of my life just adoring him, not having any fun. When I am engaged in conversation or activity with other people, he acts like it means that I do not want him. fukk!!!

I love him so much but my god I need some stimulation! I need to do some things! I'm still young! I'm not an old woman who just wants to sit on her rocker and watch TV on a Saturday night...I want to go out and get into trouble!

What do I do!??!?!?

This was just from a quick search #still

BhUEoohIAAAc5BW.jpg

Unless you take these jawns base jumping they will get bored

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Depends on what type of person she is. She might not appreciate you no matter what.

I say make her laugh, make her feel special, and be spontaneous.

If she can't appreciate that then send her packing.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Reminds me of that Puff movie with Russell Brand and the skinny fat dude. Puff and Skinny Fatt had to out party Russell Brand's character to get him to be compliant.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
How much money do I need in my account to be spontaneous @Non Sequitur @IronFist :lallana:

are you creative? if so your creativity can take you a long way. women like the fact that a person put in thought behind what they are doing (i think it messes with a women subconscious a bit), but sometimes it can be a little as a picnic (without her knowing) ,etc. It also depends on the female im pretty sure the girl you like has done some insinuating as far as what she likes/dislikes. Thats also a bonus because it shows you are in tune with her and are listening (something some women like to accuse us of not doing)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If you have to put on a front to be "fun" to the person then you're not meant to be in a relationship with her. Your girlfriend should make your life easier, not more complicated :ehh:
Exactly

And nikkas need to stop getting gassed off social media... everybody isn't out wilding and going crazy

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Do you know how many tweets I've seen that said "I like Chris Brown beat me any day of the week" :usure:
Thats cause you follow maladjusted attention slores. Normal people don't tweet shyt like this... shyt most people I know don't even go on Twitter

I feel for young brehs because social media is warping their perceptions so much. But social media != real life