Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You should just focus on building mass. If you want the Arnold look, you're going to be doing more than 2 cycles.
Yeah Der Arnold started lifting at 15 and had a ridiculous base of strength from Oly lifting before he started competing at the level he was at. Obviously he was on dat dere but an extended period of time building real strength then transitioning to physique…..

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You should just focus on building mass. If you want the Arnold look, you're going to be doing more than 2 cycles.
Yeah imma do that. I don’t wanna be big and mountainous like 70s arnold. 60s Arnold got the casual big boi look, some shyt I can rock since we the same height and maintain it naturally. I figured I’d needa cycle more than once:jbhmm:the things we do for the shyt we want:mjcry:test and tren gonna be my best friends for the next few years:mjcry:
imma be out the military soon and living in the gym:wow:gonna be crafting that classic physique :wow:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yeah imma do that. I don’t wanna be big and mountainous like 70s arnold. 60s Arnold got the casual big boi look, some shyt I can rock since we the same height and maintain it naturally. I figured I’d needa cycle more than once:jbhmm:the things we do for the shyt we want:mjcry:test and tren gonna be my best friends for the next few years:mjcry:
The bar and plates need to be your best friends. Juicing and not lifting seriously is just going to have you looking like shyt.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
The bar and plates need to be your best friends. Juicing and not lifting seriously is just going to have you looking like shyt.
I got the plan all drawn up. I’m even switching gyms too, cuz as much as I get on @The Butcher for plate watching, I can’t vibe with these 24 hour fitness shytbags hogging the squat rack to do empty bar squats/ lunges for 1 hr. Imma get a membership at The Mecca:wow:start GZCLP or this PHUL program I found and cut out the 1 cheat day I allot myself. Imma be dedicated when I’m paying out the ass for gear breh:mjlol:. No more casual drinking either, imma still club but when the bytches wanna buy me drinks I’ll decline. I’ve been researching for a while. Imma come out looking like a low budget Arnold or Sergio Oliva :wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I got the plan all drawn up. I’m even switching gyms too, cuz as much as I get on @The Butcher for plate watching, I can’t vibe with these 24 hour fitness shytbags hogging the squat rack to do empty bar squats/ lunges for 1 hr. Imma get a membership at The Mecca:wow:start GZCLP or this PHUL program I found and cut out the 1 cheat day I allot myself. Imma be dedicated when I’m paying out the ass for gear breh:mjlol:. No more casual drinking either, imma still club but when the bytches wanna buy me drinks I’ll decline. I’ve been researching for a while. Imma come out looking like a low budget Arnold or Sergio Oliva :wow:
I’ve reached my energy limit. I’ve been lifting for 6 years now, I’m I feel like I’ve reached my energy plateau. I lifted for only 1hr today, and I went light weight most of the time. Sometimes I ain’t got it.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Did you achieve the dream physique beforehand tho:lupe:
Yes and no. Because my dream physique kept changing based on what i accomplished. Initially yes I achieved it. But it wasn’t good enough, and I never got to my revised physique goals. Just too tough, between working long hours and having energy to be in the gym for long periods. Because to achieve that bodybuilder physique, it takes 2-3hr gym sessions, proper diet/meal prepping, and or drug use. And I don’t have the time for a lot of that. I thought I was already working hard by doing 60+ hour work weeks and working out 5-6days a week. But that wouldn’t be enough gym time to achieve the ultimate physique. So I just decided to just be in the gym casually(2-4 days a week). I just don’t have much in the tank from a day to day basis.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
reggie-bush-workout-2.jpg
tumblr_poa6prDUdf1sxt0rb_540.jpg

And I'll be a happy man....................pause and no homo ofc.