KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Been lifting regularly without any structured prpgram for the past 4 years (muscle imbalances and injuries have ruined my ability to stick to a program)

So I have muscles some muscles, just not as good as I should be.

I look like the 25% guy in this picture
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e41484b72aa7bf01db8e1d5ceefd77b3.webp

So I'm trying to cut down on body fat, and then bulk so I can look amazing :takedat:

But I also want to be strong:sadcam:

What program can help me build both strength and size the best? I'm talking stuff like StrongLift 5x5, ICF, 5/3/1, GSLP, etc

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been lifting regularly without any structured prpgram for the past 4 years (muscle imbalances and injuries have ruined my ability to stick to a program)

So I have muscles some muscles, just not as good as I should be.

I look like the 25% guy in this picture
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e41484b72aa7bf01db8e1d5ceefd77b3.webp

So I'm trying to cut down on body fat, and then bulk so I can look amazing :takedat:

But I also want to be strong:sadcam:

What program can help me build both strength and size the best?

Full body training 3 days a week and possibly an additional 1-2 days dedicated to cardio/general physical preparedness

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So stuff like stronglifts 5x5?

I mean that will establish your base. Something simple like a 3 day full body split based around the following exercises:

Deadlift
Squat variations
Bench Press variations
Overhead press
Pullup variations
Dips
Accessory lifts

Follows a pretty simple statement strength is never a weakness and weakness is never a strength...But you still need to do something cardio related and something that evolves around the ability to move your own bodyweight thru space.

Last edited: