What’s the finest girl you ever slept with?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Current chick look like Keke Palmer with more body

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
French girl that was black and Vietnamese mixed. Extremely fine with a thick French accent. Ass fat as fukk. One nite stand.

This chick. Her face wasn’t all that but the body was sick and the sex appeal was crazy. Also she had some sexy ass toes. Met her with her moms at a restaurant.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BelatedGlumAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif
side note but uhh :whoo: what the fukk is this from?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I still remember mines...

This happened around a year and half ago.
A B-list French Actress (she had a feature film, that’s all I’m revealing) from coastal West Africa. Idk how the hell I even met her, but it was on Tinder and she liked a young nikkas sauce, so she was down immediately :myman:

Think of a fit Bria Myles (same kinda face/body/skin), but with a lil less ass, shyt was still thick tho She had to be about 5’11. Good lord she had a body slim thick, tight, with a thick athletic ass. Had smooth, soft ass dark ebony skin too from the straight motherland :ahh: Looked like this brehs

3014f2981f14c4f57e0497b0028c620e.jpg

We went straight to fukkin, she was submissive and sexual as hell (couldn’t survive them lips brehs I busted prematurely from the head :damn:)

She was a straight freak too, no words just yes or no daddy, couldn’t put to words how sexual she was, almost did anal with her but she never did before and couldn’t handle it.

She drained me tf out and still had stamina to keep going, legit had to pull her off of me cause the shyt started to hurt:noah: I beat the shyt up tho had her on this type of energy

BelatedGlumAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

Come to find out after sex, this hoe could barely speak English (which in retrospect makes me look at the shyt 10x more fondly, we was going off some primal shyt) :whew:

She wanted me to take the condom off and cum inside too but you know I had to hit her ass with the :dame:

She was nice but I ain’t stupid.... she never hit me back tho but fukk it

Best believe I got tested immediately
after even though I used rubbers - I know damn well she been running though multiple nikkas
:mjpls:
Anymore stories? :sas1:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Definitely my high school/late teens ex

Still one of the best facecards I’ve dealt with even at 23. Body was:wow: 5’3 32D, no stomach, bubble.

Got her nursing degree and got scooped up by some football ass nikka at her school.

I ain’t mad at him :mjcry::sadcam: My current girl cool but it been 3 years and I still think about shorty from time to time, my first love

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chic from martinique but been living here for years…looked like prime lynn whitfield…can still conjure up her scent to this day…finally found her on facebook last week and she still looks damn good…she’s a couple years younger than me…no husband or kids it seems but I’m not surprised…she was not the type to settle/be pinned down…still has that sly/naughty look in her eyes…really surprised at how good she still looks

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
One of my ex’s
She looked like a model
She was my first anal too
We used to have sex 4x a day on avg
We did it in so many public bathrooms