What’s the finest girl you ever slept with?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Alicia Keys in her prime looking chic. Made sweet passionate love to that bytch and it was just a one night stand

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haitian ex of mine 10 years ago….she gave off Rihanna vibes but prettier. I was definitely batting out of my league and she drew so much attention everywhere we went. You know it’s bad when dudes try to talk to your girl but even women would come up to her and tell her how pretty she was. My low self esteem having ass couldn’t handle it and fukked things up. Also I was pretty much broke back then and going into debt to keep up a front like I had bread. Damn if I had her today things would definitely be so different :mjcry:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Just slept with her last night.

Been sleeping with her going on 20 years now.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One of Floyd Mayweathers current chicks. Bad Dominican. Can’t remember her name.

This Vietnamese and black girl from Paris. Gorgeous. Body incredible. Wouldn’t let me raw. She saw it in my face I was leaving her pregnant.

One of the most sought after strippers in NJ. Black girl name Kim back in the day, has Essex county going crazy. Looked like a Kelly Rowland with a body like Roxy Reynolds.

This black girl that looked like a slim porsha Williams with a natural fatty. Wanted to wife but she was an airhead.

my wife now gets a lot of Sanaa Lathan comparisons.

I Had a good run.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A mixture of Aaliyah and Dewanda Wise (from She's Gotta Have It). She was Aaliyah's skin complexion and had a similar facial shape and features but, Dewanda's features almost mirror hers exactly.

I almost choked when I saw the trailer for the show. Dewanda's face is just fatter, a little less attractive and she's two shades darker. But they gotta be distantly related somehow seeing as she's from Maryland and we're from PA.

Aaliyah-02-cropped.jpg