When They See Us Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The Burns doc was powerful but this shyt was on a whole nother level. The range of emotions i felt watching this... no bullshyt, i don’t cry much and i teared up like 3 times and full on balled out at the end of this joint. The added perspective of what the family members (mostly black women) went through was impactful as hell too. Ava put her whole foot in this shyt...

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Shedded some tears at the end

This was heavy man....well done Ava and cast

Fucc every cop, judge, attorney involved and Linda Fairstein....there’s a special place in hell waiting for u, for all that was involved :pacspit:

That nip at the end :mjcry:

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
How could people be so evil? These were little ass kids. Cops in there trying to badger them into admitting to rape...trying to stick extra charges on them...I didn’t even know cops could interrogate little kids with no lawyers or parents there :gucci: Half of these kids didn’t even know each other either.
That's the thing, it's against the law to interrogate minors w/o the parent. The cops were willingly breaking the law.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just got done w/ ep 1 and I was fighting back tears of rage. I saw the Ken Burns doc years ago, so I thought I knew what to expect going in to this, but I did not think this was going to hit me like it did and I'm only 1 episode in.