When They See Us Official Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I will always love New York City, this is my home, I love the Bronx and rep this shyt to the fullest. but this shyt right here always puts things in proper perspective when it comes to this country.
Like, people really be thinking that down south is the only spot for racist shyt.
They be forgetting homie that got blasted 40 something times. The cat that got the plunger in his ass.
My Coli nikkas man, anywhere white folks is at BEWARE.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The acting and directing have been phenomenal so far. Jharrel Jerome is a standout.

Ava really pulled out dead prez on that ass! this shyt just mighta cemented top 5 status for me :whew:

edit: and umi says :whew: :whew:

edit: just finished, ava really made another classic. the world needed this, beautiful, thank you ava :mjcry:

Ava just dropped a classic, might be her best work yet:mjcry: It was really hard to get through at times, not just because it all actually happened but because it hit so close to home:mjcry:

Ava deserves awards for this. It’s so well put together from the cinematography to the soundtrack :wow:

People saying how Disney is coming for Netflix neck but as long as they can keep producing moments like this they’ll be good.

Was Korey slow? :patrice:

Haven't watched it yet, but happy to see Ava winning :wow:

She needed that W after Wrinkle :lawd:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dad was more concerned with keeping his job and not having them know he was a felon than his 14 year old son going down for rape :scust: The cop was tryna blackmail him with his criminal history to get him to force his son to accept charges for a crime he didn’t commit. I wish a cop came at me like that.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on that episode right now. Korey's a real one, a prophet.

When he was rocking the beard and cornrows, I was like damn lil homie childhood is officially over, had to become a man quick :mjcry: They was trying to kill his ass. Them crooked COs ain’t shyt either. Even if there are good COs like the white boy, they sit and watch the other ones abuse their power and torture people for their sick ego trips. And the wardens know it goes down like this in the prison and they don’t do shyt.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I will always love New York City, this is my home, I love the Bronx and rep this shyt to the fullest. but this shyt right here always puts things in proper perspective when it comes to this country.
Like, people really be thinking that down south is the only spot for racist shyt.
They be forgetting homie that got blasted 40 something times. The cat that got the plunger in his ass.
My Coli nikkas man, anywhere white folks is at BEWARE.
As a southern breh born and bred I always get annoyed when people act like the south is the home of racists and the north, in particular NYC, isn't as racist. That racist POS Trump is a New Yorker for goodness sake. Rudy Giuliani is a New Yorker!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
As a southern breh born and bred I always get annoyed when people act like the south is the home of racists and the north, in particular NYC, isn't as racist. That racist POS Trump is a New Yorker for goodness sake. Rudy Giuliani is a New Yorker!
The funny shyt about up here (for me at least) is my only contact with white folks as a kid was the police.
True steels.
And these cops over here, even the black and spanish ones be
On
Some
shyt!!!
My father beat one of these fakkits up tryna do that stop and frisk shyt on him.