When They See Us Official Thread

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Being as honest as I've ever been when I say I would pay to see Linda Fairstein get burned alive :francis:
And still has the gall to live in the Upper West Side not far from where all this happened

Shout out to Korey Wise for using that bread to help other innocent black folks.

Literally any of us could have been him, wrong place wrong time.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ava deserves awards for this. It’s so well put together from the cinematography to the soundtrack :wow:

People saying how Disney is coming for Netflix neck but as long as they can keep producing moments like this they’ll be good.

Was Korey slow? :patrice:
Yeah he was on a modified instructional program
http://interactive.nydailynews.com/project/central-park-five/original-investigation-and-prosecution/education-records/NYCLD_000928_Notice Re Evaluation and Recommendation of Korey Wise, from the New York City Board of Education, Division of Special Education (8-29-1989).PDF

Also in Yusef’s psychological test they found he had Identity Disorder his mother protected him a lot as a child and it led to him willfully giving in to authority figures and low self esteem and social immaturity, he was a smart kid too
http://interactive.nydailynews.com/project/central-park-five/original-investigation-and-prosecution/medical-and-psychological-reports/NYCLD_010324_Report Re Cognitive and Emotional Functioning of Yusef Salaam, by Dr. Ramona Whaley (6-24-1990).PDF

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Ava deserves awards for this. It’s so well put together from the cinematography to the soundtrack :wow:

People saying how Disney is coming for Netflix neck but as long as they can keep producing moments like this they’ll be good.

Was Korey slow? :patrice:
He might have had learning disabilities but you know that’s only reserved for rich white kids like Brock Turner. When I watch SVU and see some of these diagnoses that they come up with to protect white kids, it makes me question the whole process.

Some kids mature slower. But he was not mentally retarded, just a kid stuck between a rock and a hard place

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
avaduvernay_nytmagazine_2467x1646.jpg

Ava:wow:

giphy.gif

:pacspit:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
OK so I just Wikipedia'd this Linda Farstein bytch, I'm not gonna post her ugly ass jew face on here....but it's sooo nice how she got remarried in 2014 and gets to live happily ever after while being instrumental in destroying young black lives (a 14 year old is a fukking baby to me) like it was nothing. :martin: I was younger than these kids but I remember living in NYC at the time and people talking about it in school. I also remember how :mjpls: some of those Italian and jewish teachers and police were too so this brought back memories.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
OK so I just Wikipedia'd this Linda Farstein bytch, I'm not gonna post her ugly ass jew face on here....but it's sooo nice how she got remarried in 2014 and gets to live happily ever after while being instrumental in destroying young black lives (a 14 year old is a fukking baby to me) like it was nothing. :martin: I was younger than these kids but I remember living in NYC at the time and people talking about it in school. I also remember how :mjpls: some of those Italian and jewish teachers and police were too so this brought back memories.
And her books are bestsellers :mindblown:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is scary. That your life can just be over just like that. 20-30 years of pure hell just because some crooked ass racist crackers want to put someone in jail knowing that ain’t the right person just to get a conviction. Korey’s episode is just sad as fukk to watch.
I literally started tearing up seeing the pain in koreys face . Knowing he was innocent and losing his youth and all the brutality he faced