When's the last time you felt genuine happiness as a person?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I'm only happy during/post-workout or when I'm listening to music. Those are the only instances where negativity is almost nonexistent for me.

Aside from that, very little to no happiness in life

I never realized how much of my training was actually a stealth coping mechanism until I stopped entirely to see what would happen. That wasn't pretty but it was exceedingly illuminating as it becomes quite obvious when you're clucking for a fix of those endorphins that there is a problem with reality you'd rather not admit because its implications are far too big to handle and earth shattering in scale.

On the flip I learned something important about the power of weakness. Actually, non action would be more appropriate because to the mind that is still the universe surrenders. Funny how we defines things in order to feel better about ourselves as we cling to our illusions in the midst of confusion pretending we know what it is.

Daps
I feel like once you get older as an adult, reality sets in, we realize that things aren't what they seem.

Speak for yourself, fam. There's childhood moments that I never wanna go back to and adult moments where I was def :ahh: over...just today I took a half day to get some fishing in and found out not only does the Tri-State area lowkey have an avid black fishing community but I got a fine sista noticing my rod :takedat: and asking where I throw my lines...if that doesn't give you a rush then you gotta get that cloud off your head :ufdup: and stop acting like happiness is some unattainable higher level only for the privileged and not basking in the quick wins

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
That explains all them 😡 reactions from you.

Thats-my-secret GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:troll:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's not a lot of things in this world that generally makes me happy other than good weed, video games, good food, good p*ssy and seeing all my people (black people only) being happy.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
When this forum saved me and my families life last year :wow:

Haven't felt that giddy since a pawg rescued me from a burning tree.

The look on my wife's face when she seen the phone with all those donations, she damn near dropped her ramen on the ground :wow: