When's the last time you felt genuine happiness as a person?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm the opposite OP. my youth looking back at it I wasn't happy it at all. it explains a lot.

I'm happy AF now. Have been. I didn't give AF FR for a long time. I do now :blessed:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Today :banderas:

hope all my Coli brehs are satisfied with themselves as well. :salute:

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
I'm the opposite OP. my youth looking back at it I wasn't happy it at all. it explains a lot.

I'm happy AF now. Have been. I didn't give AF FR for a long time. I do now :blessed:
Me too, in young day I was not happy. But when I hit in 30s. My life improved 10x. Job promotion, starting to travel more. Understand value of life, living best life will out drama or issue. My new girlfriend she is the best. Enjoy life:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Moved into my place two weeks ago, toilet was fukked. Had to drop buckets in the back. Now I’m finally flushing shyt in peace.
:wow:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Man... Them two trips this year :wow: no need to go into detail but as a grown man there are some things you need to feed your energy and replenish you. These trips had that, I actually recorded a moment and had that Will Smith moment to look back on in the middle of freezing winter "this part of my life...this little part is called happiness.." :blessed::mjcry:
You went to DR and Rio? Complete the cypher and hit up Colombia.
:myman:
Apparently you can just go to NYC now.
:mjlol:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
On Monday, my daughter began the evaluation process and the neurologist said she’s probably fine.
:blessed:
We still have to do the 4 hour assessment but it felt good knowing our daughter will probably thrive in this world. Tears of joy!
:mjcry: