Which city is the LA of the South: Houston or Atlanta?

Which city is the LA of the South: Houston or Atlanta?

• Atlanta

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • Houston

Votes: 21 30.9%

• Total voters

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
so where does the west end in your opinion? They way yall describe it sometimes you pretty much think the west in entirely comprised of California only.
In my opinion the south ends at San Antonio. So once you reach San Antonio and head west or south you’re in the Southwest in my opinion.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas wear boots and ride horses all through the south. stop listening to coli nikkas

i literally grew up next to a horse stable in MS
Nah. Yall nikkas close to the west do. Aint none of that bullshyt going where I'm from.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
In my opinion the south ends at San Antonio. So once you reach San Antonio and head west or south you’re in the Southwest in my opinion.
i can agree with this. i used to live in el paso and atlanta, and never once thought i was in the south when i was in el paso.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
i can agree with this. i used to live in el paso and atlanta, and never once thought i was in the south when i was in el paso.

Yeah, I don’t consider cities that have a predominately Hispanic culture (like San Antonio and El Paso) to be southern, they have more in common with the Southwest in my eyes

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

You can even make the case that San Antonio is Southern. It was part of the Chitlin Circuit.

I went to Austin last year and it felt like the South to me, though borderline.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I said close to west. That western influence is obviously seeping thru to them. Again nobody in the dirty is on that cowboy shyt at all. There's a reason that all the cowboy movies are labeled westerns and not southerns.
What state are you from?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What state are you from?

GA but I been all over Carolina, Alabama, Florida etc. The only place in the dirty that may have a lot of that cowboy shyt is Tennessee, outside of places like Memphis of course but I wouldn't really know.