White people gave black owned company bad reviews because they’re mad at a commercial

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s just literal hate. I’m sure this will turn into a positive, at least I hope. Their brand is getting lots of awareness & free advertising. Hope the actions of these dikkheads results in lots of sales.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
PLOT TWIST:
What if it's actually the owner leaving those reviews because she knew this would happen?

:ohhh:

I don't see it... the responses look exactly like some shyt ***** would do and the type of shyt they do across youtube, twitter, etc. You see comments with people saying things like "dindu nuffin".If she was doing it, it wouldn't be hard to trace it back to her

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
This reeks of a 4Klan effort. The negative reviews are riddled with alt right memes like 13/50, dindu nuffin, etc.:comeon: Who gives a fukk what these basement dwelling loser cacs say? If anything, this kind of publicity will help the company due to the sympathy generated.

Edit: I'm surprised the trans lobby hasn't attacked them given their tagline, "Made by Humans with Vaginas, for Humans with Vaginas"
That's actual a pro trans tagline and theyve come out fully as catering to trans