Who has it harder in the dating game, men or women?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Unequal strategy and and what is considered success.

Speaking in generalities, women have it easier when they are younger. Also, they have an easier time getting into an immediate situation - like a random date or random sex.

Men have it easier in the long run. Men have an easier time when they are older compared to the women in the same age bracket. They also decide if they want to continue a relationship or not for the long term.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Women...

My view has always been it's easier for women to have sex than men if they have no standards at all, but it's easier for men to date and be in a relationship if they actually want to be in one. Kind of like if a dude wants to be married and is currently single, he can get married in 3 months. Can't say the same about women. But if a woman wants to have sex, she can have sex in 2 hours with no problems finding someone willing.
Not true. I want to be married. But I can't get to the proposal stage unless a woman gives me her number and then actually answers my call or text.

So in the end it's still in the woman's control whether or not a man will have the opportunity to even propose.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Women...

My view has always been it's easier for women to have sex than men if they have no standards at all, but it's easier for men to date and be in a relationship if they actually want to be in one. Kind of like if a dude wants to be married and is currently single, he can get married in 3 months. Can't say the same about women. But if a woman wants to have sex, she can have sex in 2 hours with no problems finding someone willing.

Totally disagree with this one

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Man only because they refuse to learn game

It baffles me how dudes go to school and learn all types of weird subjects but when it comes to women or dating they feel they are too good to study that and that can only come naturally:mjlol:

Dummies, but it's cool tho

More woman for me:yeshrug:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Not true. I want to be married. But I can't get to the proposal stage unless a woman gives me her number and then actually answers my call or text.

So in the end it's still in the woman's control whether or not a man will have the opportunity to even propose.

This is bullshyt

The control can be on you if you know what makes a woman tick you let it be on them cause you don't have a game plan, most woman have

So it's all in your hands you just refuse to take control

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Women have it easier, until they start getting old and looking like this: :ld:

Last edited:
Daps
how do attractive men have it easier than attractive women? Even the average women has hella nikkas in there DM’s at any given time

Exactly. Every average woman has most likely smashed a man more attractive than her, which is why so many of them have higher standards than they should.

A lot of men go after average women because they think they are easier, and less high maintenance, with better personalities. I think it’s the opposite.