Who has it harder in the dating game, men or women?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Not true. I want to be married. But I can't get to the proposal stage unless a woman gives me her number and then actually answers my call or text.

So in the end it's still in the woman's control whether or not a man will have the opportunity to even propose.

Why do you want to be married?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This is bullshyt

The control can be on you if you know what makes a woman tick you let it be on them cause you don't have a game plan, most woman have

So it's all in your hands you just refuse to take control
That's not what I'm saying.

What I'm trying to say is that a man can't marry a female if she never even answers his calls.

She has to at least HEAR the proposal to accept it.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
That's not what I'm saying.

What I'm trying to say is that a man can't marry a female if she never even answers his calls.

She has to at least HEAR the proposal to accept it.

Well what Iam saying is if a man has game she has no other choice than to answer his call

In fact she is the one who will call him and ask em to marry her

It's crazy and funny how you put women on a pedestal and you don't even see you doing it lol

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Women...

My view has always been it's easier for women to have sex than men if they have no standards at all, but it's easier for men to date and be in a relationship if they actually want to be in one. Kind of like if a dude wants to be married and is currently single, he can get married in 3 months. Can't say the same about women. But if a woman wants to have sex, she can have sex in 2 hours with no problems finding someone willing.
:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oh lucky me, men want to hump me.
I come to this thread and it’s the same shyt. Men thinking that women getting dikk with ease means dating is easy.

But that AINT WHAT SHE WANT.

Dudes still giving hearing aids to blind people talm bout “B-but Dey can hear well!”

No shyt Sherlock but they still can’t see and that was the whole point!:pachaha:I don’t understand how something so simple can go over so many heads.