• Nef the Pharaoh

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Nipsey has been one of my favorites since Crenshaw then I went and downloaded some older shyt but recently I been finding myself bumping YG, he really found his flow/lane with that old school west coast sound.

I heard a couple Mozzy joints, he's cool but definitely not about to be on billboard. I'm still waiting on this Dom/OPM run :francis:

And everytime I talk about west coast music I think about Pac Div :mjcry:
I wasn't even checking for the west til this came out way back on MTV jams

:noah:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we're being truly honest, Nipsey could legitimately have next...cause the streets have been rocking with him for years.

He's never actually had a real push from a label, so there is no telling what could happen if he got one
I honestly don't see the appeal. I personally don't like his music, but I'm not from the west coast so :yeshrug:

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
While Kendrick is not the most popular rapper among LA gang members That title probably belongs to Nipsey or YG and has been for a few years at this point....he is still popular than both of them over all in Los Angeles.

I am curious how a guy from Seattle knows about the street of LA and what people are listening to with out actually driving around/being in the city to where you are so sure of yourself?
Whole family from LA breh. Spent almost every summer of my life since '07 staying wit my half sister, her son and her moms in Inglewood. Right off of Van Ness & 70th. Was just there in July cause she just got married

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Nipsey has been one of my favorites since Crenshaw then I went and downloaded some older shyt but recently I been finding myself bumping YG, he really found his flow/lane with that old school west coast sound.

I heard a couple Mozzy joints, he's cool but definitely not about to be on billboard. I'm still waiting on this Dom/OPM run :francis:

And everytime I talk about west coast music I think about Pac Div :mjcry:
I wasn't even checking for the west til this came out way back on MTV jams

:noah:

Dom dropped 2 duds in a row my nikka... If this next joint isn't damn near classic then I cant fukk wit it... I'll just keep bumpin old shyt

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Whole family from LA breh. Spent almost every summer of my life since '07 staying wit my half sister, her son and her moms in Inglewood. Right off of Van Ness & 70th. Was just there in July cause she just got married

Then you know Kendrick is the most popular rapper in LA unless you want to specify streets here.

Any street with a fruit name probably isn't Kendrick but if you go up and down Fig or Washington, the 110, etc. He is.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
By Dom Kennedy didn't really have a lead single, but it wasn't a dud.

Best After Bobby 2 tho.....:scust:
By Dom Kennedy was a dud bro... 'My First Reply' and 'Fried Lobster' were the only noteworthy tracks and he had the biggest drop skillwise that ive ever seen from an artist

how you go from a masterpiece like "Get Home Safely" to that :scust:

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Then you know Kendrick is the most popular rapper in LA unless you want to specify streets here.

Any street with a fruit name probably isn't Kendrick but if you go up and down Fig or Washington, the 110, etc. He is.
Idk breh I feel like there's a distinct difference between nikkas' favorite rapper and whose most popular. I respect Kendrick's position and his artistry but I feel like sometimes that's a lazy answer when I know nikkas don't bump him 24/7. I hear YG and Nip with Dom sprinkled in there for the most part

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
By Dom Kennedy was a dud bro... 'My First Reply' and 'Fried Lobster' were the only noteworthy tracks and he had the biggest drop skillwise that ive ever seen from an artist

Please don't go in on the homie like this :to:
I knew he was about to be a household name after "Still Callin", I gotta blame somebody but it wont be Dom :sadcam:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

By Dom Kennedy is more of some soundtrack for LA living type shyt...

If you've ever drove thru Palos Verdes, or spend a morning on Figueroa , or rode down Sunset late at night a few of the tracks resonate more.

but if you're the average listener who's not from Cali, then it's not gon do it for you.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
:lawd:
fukk every label in the country for not signing Dom off this song alone :pacspit: