• Drizzy

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake does legendary production for over 15 years?
Drake battled Common in the 90s?
Drake battled Mos Def in the early 00s?
Drake rapped in front of other rappers for years, only to not be taken seriously?
Drake put his career on the line several times making public controversial statements?
Drake resurrected Commons career, and introduced us to John Legend?
Drake produced Takeover?
Drake ghost-produced for D-Dot?

Last time I checked Kanye never hopped entirely on another rappers dikk to make an album in another artists sound neither.

FOH y'all Drake apolgist fakkits. Kanye IS hip hop and came up in this game fighting for his role and spot. Only you faq nikkas would compare to Drake who's a fully manufactured fukk boi.

Kanye and Drake do the same things? LOL, y'all nikkas literally FORCE yourselves to accept this nikka Drake. Y'all really must be attracted to him on some fakkit shyt

Kanye didnt need to work with a speech pathologist to learn how to properly pronounce "n*gga" without siunding white

Based on that i vote for drake

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Kanye didnt need to work with a speech pathologist to learn how to properly pronounce "n*gga" without siunding white

Based on that i vote for drake

DVWnc6Y.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
ye has never put out any work contradictory to his real life character or backstory

aubrey on the other hand went from the burbs to sitting at the round table with drug kingpins and goons
all the cozying up to the trapstars and nikkas from blocks worldwide for consigns is corny

at his core he's a r&b artist whose best(most authentic honest work) revolves around women and his perpetual heartbreak/emotional angst

:ehh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
drake
We all knew kanye was producing so no one expects him to write. He's puffy.

Now drake came in as a mixtape rapper so it was shocking to discover he's a fraud

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They both fall in love with whores and they both have a team of writers writing their rhymes, both them nigs should be thrown off the stage by KRS-1

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
can't decide that's a hard one

kanye produces so he at least contributes something to his music

but drake doesn't pretend to be pro-black while being a c00n at the same time

:dead: