Why are people in support of illegal immigration?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I truly do not understand. There are people breaking a country's laws to enter the United States. Why should we not get rid of people who break the laws? It's not fair for legal immigrants who struggle for years to enter the United States.

Please, explain to me why I'm wrong for not supporting such a practice.
:patrice:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people illegally immigrated and kidnapped my ancestors.
The ones that weren't kidnapped (my grandmothers paternal side) were already and here and killed off or segregated.
I don't respect white supremacist rules, and I don't respect you if you try to wrap up the rules in some pseudo-pro Black rhetoric.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I truly do not understand. There are people breaking a country's laws to enter the United States. Why should we not get rid of people who break the laws? It's not fair for legal immigrants who struggle for years to enter the United States.

Please, explain to me why I'm wrong for not supporting such a practice.
:patrice:

I don't either but I don't dwell on it like the others on this site.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
There's not such thing as illegal immigration

There are no rules in the world, people should be allowed to go wherever they want

All humans had to "migrate" to get from place to place. Was it illegal then?

Whites in America made it cool for their people to migrate here without repercussions then kicked out the people who been here before them

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
There's not such thing as illegal immigration

There are no rules in the world, people should be allowed to go wherever they want

All humans had to "migrate" to get from place to place. Was it illegal then?

Whites in America made it cool for their people to migrate here without repercussions then kicked out the people who been here before them

It's very hard to govern a country without border control. In fact, one of the main attributes of a state is control over its sovereignty i.e. borders. How would you feel is a 100 million educated Europeans came to the United States because of this open border policy that you are advocating for? Or 300 million Chinese people?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The ones that weren't kidnapped (my grandmothers paternal side) were already and here and killed off or segregated.
I don't respect white supremacist rules, and I don't respect you if you try to wrap up the rules in some pseudo-pro Black rhetoric.

Do you think that there's a relationship between wages and population growth? Especially for populations which already have high barriers to obtaining viable wages?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Whites are the ones allowing it to happen.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
It's very hard to govern a country without border control. In fact, one of the main attributes of a state is control over its sovereignty i.e. borders. How would you feel is a 100 million educated Europeans came to the United States because of this open border policy that you are advocating for? Or 300 million Chinese people?
Preach.
A country should be able to have some sort of quality control or screening of citizens it lets in. Don't even see why its up for debate.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
@KxngKobruh

If African-Americans had their own country, would support illegal immigration into that country (Let's call it Gullahland)? You would have to because you have just advocated for a total open border policy when you said: "There's not such thing as illegal immigration There are no rules in the world, people should be allowed to go wherever they want"

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'm just trying to understand why people would support undermining their country's sovereignty and be sympathetic towards foreign law breakers.

all my homies and most of my fam are law breakers , I would be lowkey fake if I shytted on mexicans that just come here to get $$ and send it back :yeshrug:

With that said , its still #Trump16